General - page 1361

USDCAD : With a third week of bullishness occurring the past week, the risk of an eventual return to the 1.0392 level is expected on ending its consolidation. A break and hold above here will create scope for a run at the 1.0450 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.0500 level where a
Applies to only one pair Applies to more than one pair I want to see the votes only
  Liberty Reserve Shuts Down!!  (18   1 2)
Hi Folks, Seems Liberty Reserve has shut down!! BREAKING! Read below. Liberty Reserve exchange shuts down, founder arrested - CoinDesk ************************* Liberty Reserve, a Costa Rica-based private currency exchange with its own digital currency, has shut down around the same time its founder...
The weekend is over, and trading has officially whirred to life in Asia. The big market that everyone's watching is obviously Japan, which crashed 7% on Thursday, before coming back modestly in Friday trading. That comeback, however, faded as Nikkei futures traded throughout the day, and now the...
[Deleted]
Hello all! Does anyone have an indicator or script for Margin Call level on chart? It must to calculate all opening positions like Level Zero Indicator that is showing on chart a level Zero-profit place in case if you will close all buy and(or) sell positions. Usually when you like to open many...
GOLD: Our broader outlook on GOLD continues to point lower despite its recovery attempts the past week. We are looking for price failure to occur and turn it back down towards the 1,338/21 levels. Below here if seen will aim at the 1,300.00 level and possibly lower towards the 1,270 level. On the...
It had to happen at some point. Yes, Wall Street finally broke its 4-week winning streak, with the major indices down overall this past week amid Fed tapering worries (even as "don't fear the taper" became a rallying cry by some), a Nikkei plunge and weak manufacturing data from China. But one...
Have your summer vacation all booked? Hoping to ignore your phone for a while, feeling safe in your investments and secure in the knowledge that the world's financial authorities aren't planning any surprises just yet? Think again. U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke made it clear in...
The Mother Of All Painted-In Corners Alice laughed: "There's no use trying," she said; "one can't believe impossible things.""I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible...
EURUSD: The pair pulled back the past week but continues to hold on to its broader downside bias triggered from the 1.3710 level. It should retarget the 1.2800 level on ending its recovery attempts. Further down, support comes in at the 1.2750/35 levels, its key support levels followed by the 1...
Before Dom Starsia talks about national titles, he unfolds a two-foot-wide spreadsheet that gives University of Virginia recruits a look at life after lacrosse. A big part of the coach’s sales pitch for a university founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819 is VLAN, or the Virginia Lacrosse Alumni Network...
  Invalid request  (14   1 2)
Hi I have copy this functions in order to create a trailing stop but I am getting and Invalid request error thanks for any help void TrailingSL() {   double StopLossTemp;//-----Get the opening time----------------datetime Open_Trade_Time=PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TIME);Print("Open_Trade_Time:"...
Bill Black is a former bank regulator who played a central role in prosecuting the corruption responsible for the S&L crisis of the late 1980s. He is one of America's top experts on financial fraud. And he laments that the U.S. has descended into a type of crony capitalism that makes continued fraud...
The city of Detroit may be facing a deepening financial crisis but that hasn't stopped four trustees of its public pension funds from spending $22,000 of retirement system funds to attend a conference in Hawaii this week. The trip 4,500 miles west to a four-star resort on the world-famous Waikiki...
It's the lure of easy money. It has a very strong appeal." -Glenn Frey, Smuggler's Blues Investors borrowed $384.4 billion in April, a 1.3% gain from the previous month and a 29% rise from the same month last year. This is an all-time record for margin debt and it exceeds the previous high mark set...
0(unusable) * ** *** **** *****(5 star perfect)
Kudos to Kyle Bass at Hayman Advisers for warning that the Bank of Japan would lose control of its 70 trillion bond buying blitz. The spike in the 10-year yield to 1pc on Thursday was certainly shocking to behold. His point is that the BoJ faces a “rational investor paradox”. The authorities are...
  Journal size  (1)
Is it any option to extend the size of the Journal tabel?  In expert advisor strategy tester, if the period is let say 2-3 years and timeframe H4 I cannot see all the trades. 
USDCHF – Having backed off higher prices to close lower the past week, there is risk of further declines in the new week. Despite this it continues to hold on to its broader upside bias suggesting the mentioned weakness is corrective. On ending it USDCHF should eventually return to the 0.9838 level
What is going to happen when the greatest economic bubble in the history of the world pops? The mainstream media never talks about that. They are much too busy covering the latest dogfights in Washington and what Justin Bieber has been up to. And most Americans seem to think that if the Dow keeps...
I don't know if this possiable to turn my pc off after make a subscribtion with a signal provider and get all the position opne from him and all closed position or should be let my pc always open 5 days 24H Thanks
Morgan Stanley economist Takeshi Yamaguchi weighs on the question of what's likely to happen if the market keeps crashing, as happened on Thursday, when the Nikkei fell 7%. In case of prolonged corrections, additional policy ‘arrows’ would likely support the economy: The emergency press conference...
M1 M2 M3 M5 M10 M15 M20 M30 other suggestions; PLEASE WRITE IT !
Orders for U.S. durable goods increased more than forecast in April, pointing to gains in business investment that will help manufacturing rebound in the second half of the year. Bookings for equipment meant to last at least three years increased 3.3 percent last month after dropping 5.9 percent in...
AUDUSD: With AUDUSD seen reversing its recovery attempts on Thursday, there is risk of further downside. Support comes in at the 0.9592 level where a break will target the 0.9500 level. Other supports are located at the 0.9450 level and the 0.9400 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower...
Hi, does anyone here knows where I can get free EAs? Any good EAs to recommend? Thank you.
On Thursday, Japan crashed 7%. On Friday the market gained, but it was very strange. The index surged by 3% in early going.Then at one point it was down nearly 500 points on the day. Then in the end it scraped out a mediocre gain. This is going to shake the world seeing this. Meanwhile, Australia...
FromBullionVault GOLD BAR prices rose throughout Asian and early London trade in the wholesale market on Wednesday, touching $1398 per ounce for the third time this week and recovering 4.4% from Monday's one-month low. Silver rose more steadily, and was capped below $22.80 as energy prices slipped...
MT4-MT4 Bridge links two MetaTrader servers and allows transferring orders and trades between them. The bridge allows the broker to submit trade requests to a larger broker of its choice (configuration is tuned in MT4-MT4 Bridge). The broker can charge the trader a commission and/or higher spreads...
I have trouble setting signal provider, I have a demo account at FXOpen, the server using my mt4 is "FXOpen-ECN Demo Server" and the system only allows me to select "DEMO FXOpen" but this does not work. Someone could help me?