General - page 1357

The reasons for continuing to participate in stock markets are discussed in this video from Gordon T. Long and John Rubino. It all comes down to liquidity (and little else). The liquidity fraud is well advanced and likely will continue. This worldwide Ponzi scheme, engineered by governments,...
The price of gold peaked at just over $1,900 per ounce in the fall of 2011. And it was right around that time that commodities guru Jim Rogers began warning investors that the yellow metal could hit a low of $1,200 before the sell-off was over. He was right. Gold prices entered a bear market (down...
  GBPUSD Buy/Selll  (20   1 2)
please tell me now GBPUSD buy or sell position
USDCHF – With continued bullish offensive seen the past week, USDCHF looks to extend that gain in the new week. This is coming on the back of a strong third consecutive week of bullishness. This development has exposed the 0.9716 level, its weekly 200 ema where a violation will aim at the 0.9789
It's clear who the big losers were today: It's the crowd that says "good news is bad news and bad news is good news" for the market. They argue that good economic news is bad, because good news accelerates the day the Fed tightens, and therefore stocks should dive. They've been making this argument...
Is the global economic downturn going to accelerate as we roll into the second half of this year? There is turmoil in the Middle East, we are seeing things happen in the bond markets that we have not seen happen in more than 30 years, and much of Europe has already plunged into a full-blown...
Hi, I have a feeling that my idea has already been done on here, so i'm hoping someone can link me too it (assuming i'm correct) I want a moving average indicator where I choose what bar the the indicator begins from. So, if I was to take todays' CL chart, and decide I wanted my ema to begin from
I want EA that open new trade on every new bar. eg. If this bar ended then open Long or Short(choose one) on start of next bar and set TP=10 pips, SL= 10 pips and do like this forever until my account is out of money. The logic is very simple but I can't find EA like this on any forum. Do you know...
Growth is happening in the wrong places The market’s upbeat reaction to Friday’s tiny improvement in unemployment suggests that this is an economy on the mend. The reality is far less sunny. In fact, low-paying jobs that are being created will keep the recovery moving at a snail’s pace and will be a...
  good to be here!  (7)
Hey guys am very new here, and happy to be with all you folks in this forum site. Please am open to any help you can offer, learning never ends.
This was bullish market condition as a primary one with correction started on D1 timeframe for the last week. The price came very close to Ichimoku cloud trying to break thin cloud with 1.2984 resistance line and trying to be reversed to primary bearish. Besides, Chinkou Spam line is near historical...
[Deleted]
Hi there, Nice to greet you again! These months I have shared nothing with you cause I have been very busy but I'm here again xxxxxx (edited by moderator) which is going to be built on a solid mathematical (but very simple) conceptual base :-) I have been able to advance my knowledge in MQL5 thanks...
Employment increased more than forecast in June, wages picked up and the U.S. jobless rate held close to a four-year low as the world’s largest economy weathered the effect of higher taxes and federal budget cuts. Payrolls rose by 195,000 workers for a second straight month, the Labor Department...
German factory orders unexpectedly declined for a second month in May, signaling an uncertain recovery in Europe’s largest economy as the euro area struggles to emerge from its longest-ever recession. Orders (GRIORTMM), adjusted for seasonal swings and inflation, dropped 1.3 percent from April, when...
  Download History  (1)
Hi there !   I tried to download history, which is in CSV format and tried to import it in excel but everything is squished together. Does any one has experience of opening such history file of signals in a proper format ? Thanks 
Another month, another US un-employment report is due on Friday and June has been a weak month and there is no reason for this year to be any different. I think most traders are looking forward to Friday’s employment report which comes in a holiday shortened week and therefore we may not see the...
U.S. job growth probably slowed in June, but not enough to shift the Federal Reserve away from expectations that it will start scaling back its massive monetary stimulus later this year. Employers are expected to have added 165,000 new jobs to their payrolls last month, according to a Reuters survey...
EURUSD: With EUR selling off to reverse its Wednesday gains on Thursday, there is risk of further declines in the days ahead. Further down, support resides at the 1.2837 level where a violation will aim at the 1.2798 level. Bears may come in here and push the pair back up but if this fails, look for...
Confused what the (non) news of today's "unprecedented" forward guidance announcement by the ECB means? Shocked that the ECB is about as dovish as it has ever been, after having missed the following chart showing the record low European bank lending to the private sector which predicted all of...
President Mario Draghi said the European Central Bank expects to keep interest rates low for an “extended period” as he tries to restrain market borrowing costs, in a new departure for an institution averse to setting policy in advance. With ECB officials today leaving their main refinancing rate at...
Should i be worried? Does it mean anything? It happens like every 5 mins. 2013.07.04 14:20:38     Credits: authorization failed (500)2013.07.04 14:15:38     Credits: authorization failed (500)2013.07.04 14:10:38     Credits: authorization...
Hello, my signals subscription opens trades at 0.01 lots every time. I want to increase that to open 0.02 lots on every trade. how do i do that
Since I was introduced into the world of trading, I’ve come across many trading strategies : manual, custom, automated and semi-automated. They’re available on websites, seminars, and forums and in magazines. Many of them come with high prices or low prices. Some even come free! Sadly, majority of
I know that trading robots have their advantages and disadvantages. I also know that manual trading has merits and demerits. Before the advent of EAs, some people were trading manually: this is a fact. Then, in your own opinion which one do you think is better or is the ideal? Would you advise
At today’s meeting the Governing Council of the ECB decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations and the interest rates on the marginal lending facility and the deposit facility will remain unchanged at 0.50%, 1.00% and 0.00% respectively. The President of the ECB will...
The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee today voted to maintain the official Bank Rate paid on commercial bank reserves at 0.5%. The Committee also voted to maintain the stock of asset purchases financed by the issuance of central bank reserves at £375 billion. Since the May Inflation...
Brokers AvaFx, InterbankFx . . . this two recommended Drawdown 2-8% Minimum Deposit $1000 For more information, send me e-mail Please feel free to ask me whatever you are interested in. E-mail: best4spot@gmail.com
EURGBP- The cross sold off on Wednesday failing to retake the 0.8597 level and opening the door for more downside. If its present weakness extends, expect a move lower towards the 8409 level followed by the 0.8363 level. Additionally, support comes in at the 0.8300 level. Conversely, to reverse its...
Hi I am just wondering if this is a normal behavior of the market/broker My TP was set to 1.29234 on a sell/short position 0.1 lot And the lowest price during this time was 1.29227, and it still didn't take the profit?
I’ve landed this morning in Frankfurt... financial capital of one of the few remaining ‘healthy’ countries in Europe able to inspire a modicum of confidence among investors. As southern Europe buckles under the weight of unserviceable debt and 60%+ youth unemployment rates, Germany is coasting along...