General - page 1354

Relative Strength Index Average True Range Bears Power Bulls Power DeMarker Envelopes Force Index MACD Momentum Relative Vigor Index Others, please specify I don't use oscillators at all Just show me the votes
Just by my self trying to look for ways to make money and im trading by my self By my self but someone else is trading for me Someone introduced it to me and im trading by my self Someone introduced it to me and they are trading for me
Original signal is 500PLN 1:400, my account is 5000PLN and 1:500. The source account has position 0.02 but it opens it at my computer at 0.01. I have set margin at 95% of my account. I tried different providers all require much bigger account than source account. What am i doing wrong? How do i...
Hi coding expert friends, Please help to code an indi that showing an arrow when 4 MA ALREADY crossing each others. Example. ema 10, 20, 30, 40 arrow up only appear when ema10 cross up ema20, ema20 cross up ema 30, ema 30 cross up ema40. Thank you and regards, anton
I know this may come as a bit of an odd question especially to forex traders, but I was wondering if you are concerned at all about what is happening in Egypt. It has not impact at all on major currency crosses and the few exotics which may feel a ripple effect are most likely not traded by anyone...
There are countless threads where new traders ask similar questions about a forex course which was marketed to them or one-one coaching by a forex ‘guru’. I always give the same response: Never pay for anything when it comes to forex; it is not worth the money. For starters, all the information that
Register an account with tradimo and do some more step to get free 100 EUROs to trade FOREX: Join our community and start trading with your free €100 | tradimo I have seen it in may trading account! Good luck!
Hello, My MT4 has not been copying my signal correctly and caused me to lose some money. I looked in the journal and see several errors:  Credits: authorization failed (503) Credits: authorization failed (send request failed [12029]) Signal - not found update signal   Signal - failed to link signal...
  what
What is the most need quality needed by a broker in forex. And give reasons why you feel that way.
Back on July 17, the New York Fed, which as always operates based on the decisions and inputs of its Primary Dealer superiors, asked the Dealer community for their thoughts on the Taper, specifically when and how much. The survey has come back and the PD community has spoken. The answer: Taper is...
After halting trading for about three hours Thursday afternoon due to a technical glitch, the Nasdaq OMX exchange laid out a plan to resume trading. Trading on Atlantic American (AAME) began first at 3:00 p.m ET, following a 15-minute quote only period. All other securities are expected to begin...
Good afternoon, I come from MQL4 and I am trying to obtain refreshed information from the Zig Zag Indicator and the following code works when the indicator is just loaded to the chart and iterates past bars. // Iteration limit int start = 1;     int limit; // If no...
  Worst advice you know?  (11   1 2)
A lot of different traders, a few success stories and every once in a while some golden advice; I think that sums up forums. I have read some really good newbie tips, some I would give myself and some that had a different twist, but made perfect sense. When it comes to trading, as long as you get
You think that your site has a lack of something and do not know how to fill it? IFC Markets provides what you need: financial widgets for your website, blog or forum JUST for FREE. Flexible design of the widgets will add a charm on your website. Make your site more informative and your visitors...
When it comes to the Federal Reserve's monetary policy meetings (Federal Open Market Committee), most of the important information is published at the end of the meeting in the form of a brief statement. However, ever since Chairman Ben Bernanke signaled in May that the Fed could soon taper its...
How close is the Federal Reserve to tapering? Was the central bank having any second thoughts about making a first move at its meeting in September or were they just nailing down the details? Financial markets will be poring over the minutes of the Fed’s July meeting for clues on these key issues,...
We had bear market rally during whole last week, and Chinkou Span line crossed historical price on Friday for good breakout. But the price is still on primary bearish which is located below Ichimoku cloud. The Cloud is wide one and too far from D1 market price so I think - this last week uptrend may...
hello! I have a problem today when I want to do some backtesting ,I got this error:   2013.08.20 09:35:59     Core 1  tester file is absent [metatester.exe]; please check if it is blocked by antivirus software   I open the folder the program installed, I found a "metatester64.exe" in there and...
Hello everyone! I am running into a small poltergeist with the MQL5 compiler. It yields a warning: "Version is incompatible with the MQL5 Market". This is my code. #property version "0.1" Thanks in advance! EDIT: I got it, Metaquotes does not accept versions below 1.0. LOL
  "update"  (3)
I got the "update" briefcase icon to confirm the "negotiation" but i didn't have any funds credited into account. I credited account but how do i get back so i can confirm the "negotiation" so my developer can now start on the project ? The "update" briefcase icon is gone
  resistance  (3)
When is resistance most effective in trading. And how have you used this to your advantage?
The German Finance Ministry ruled that Bitcoin is a “unit of account”, and therefore 'mining' them is a form of “money creation”. This means that, like stocks or shares, any profit from them is subject to Germany’s capital gains tax, at 25pc – unless they are held for more than a year, according to...
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has released MetaTrader 5 Gateway to FastMatch connecting MetaTrader 5 trading platform to FastMatch. This liquidity gateway provides a simple, fast and secure integration solution for brokers. FastMatch is a heavy-duty matching system of foreign exchange that offers its...
EURGBP - Under Pressure, Sees Further Bearishness. EURGBP- With a second week of decline occurring the past week, there is risk of further weakness in the new week. Immediate support stands at the 0.8489 level where a violation will call for a run at the 0.8400 level. Further down, support comes in
We are happy to announce the certification of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform by Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). It is a primary stock exchange inAustralia and one of the largest exchanges in the Asian Region. Brokers workingon ASX now have the opportunity to serve clients using MetaTrader 5...
Hi All, Does anyone know when and if Metaquotes will do the update for the iPhone 5 and iPad for the MT5 iOS app? Thanks, Wip
  Forex Technical Analysis  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
here I will try to provide technical analysis for forex. please discuss here what you like, may be useful.
I've been searching on Google all weekend and came out empty handed. Does anybody know of an EA that can place a basket of orders according to preset currencies? I don't need any automation except to open and close all the orders on my command. Many thanks. E.g. I want to BUY into a strong USD. An...