General - page 1365

Did any high-profile investors scoop up beaten down Apple AAPL -0.06% shares during the first quarter or make contrarian buys of stock-market lagging cyclical companies? Those answers will come to light by Wednesday evening. It’s the regulatory deadline for big investors like Warren Buffett and...
The bull market has run right past the Wall Street economists paid to figure out when it will buckle. In less than five months, the S&P 500-stock index is up 200 points, reaching the level Goldman Sachs (GS) analysts had predicted for the end of the year. Indeed, of the 17 Wall Street strategists...
Mathematics is full of counterintuitive facts and problems that push your mind to new areas and challenge your cognitive versatility. The next nine facts are just a few of those puzzles; problems that have a habit of sparking arguments and debates among even some of the smartest students. While they...
The European Central Bank set up a clash with Germany as Executive Board member Joerg Asmussen pushed back against the country’s incremental approach to building a banking union. Asmussen called today for the European Union to create a central agency and a common backstop for handling failing banks...
stop loss = take profit stop loss = 2*take profit stop loss = 3*take profit stop loss = 4*take profit other suggestions; PLEASE WRITE IT HERE
It's another quiet morning, but just as with yesterday, markets have begun to the downside. In Asia, Japan had a rare day where it didn't surge 1% or more (it ended about flat) and China lost 1.1%. In Europe, Italy is off 0.5%. And Germany is off 0.28%. US futures are a hair lower. Today is the one...
  Traders  (2)
hello fellow.. it's good to see anothher bog souece opf investing money and getiing a good return of revenues butwhat a big blow you mat get in is its macro forms of rules and regulations containing some sharp edged notions quite tricky by nature .. so a better way to come here after a good work...
take profit < 6 pips take profit 6-10 pips take profit 10-20 pips other suggestions; PLEASE WRITE IT HERE
Hi, I attached an EA I created some time ago and have been testing it for over a month now on a demo account and so far on a $1000 start it had about $200+ profit.. ... the strategy tester shows great results too... however I want opinion from more experienced people than me to see if it can be...
Euro-area data this week will probably reveal economic scars of the sovereign debt crisis confirming that the region is now suffering the longest recession since the single currency’s creation. Gross domestic product in the 17-nation economy fell 0.1 percent in the first three months of 2013, a...
GOLD: Unless the commodity returns above the 1,488.00 level, there is risk of further downside in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,403.66 level where a breach will target the 1,385.00 level. A violation will aim at the 1,350 level and then the 1,321.79 level. On the upside,...
Central bankers claim that they aren’t starting a currency war. They deny that their policies are aimed at the competitive devaluation of their currencies. Let’s call it competitive ultra-easing. Consider the following: (1) BOJ is going wild. On April 4, Japan’s central bank announced a plan to...
Good opportunity to sell Gold under the daily timeframe. Gold(1-Day) Sell Why Sell A continuous down trend lineThe price rose for a while and bounced after finding resistance at the 38.2% fibonacci retracement levelTrend (long term) indicators are pointing downWave(short term) indicators are...
hello.. the trade towards foreign investment may seem ti be new but contains a strong potential to return you back a high sum of money as a revenue ... at the sane time you are well aware with the fact that if something is proving to be a lot beneficial then there are many disadvantages also come...
Bitcoins- the new virtual currency? Bitcoins are beginning to take hold. Everyone wants them. Online Forex firms want clients to trade them. Companies want to accept them as methods of payment. The virtual currency is arriving. However, the government regulators want to take a closer look at Bitcoin...
JPY Passes 102 Welcome back to another exciting week in the markets, and today both the dollar and the Nikkei 225 have opened with nice gains in the Asian session. This follows the BOJ’s announcement that the Japanese M2 money supply moved up 3.3 per cent in April to 844.5 trillion Yen. This beats...
The euro fell against the dollar on Monday while German Bund futures rose after European Central Bank policymaker Ignazio Visco said if the euro zone economy needed more help, the deposit rate could be cut to negative territory. The euro fell to $1.2953 after Visco's comments from around $1.2976...
The yen fell below the 102 level to the dollar on Monday after Tokyo escaped direct criticism of its aggressive monetary easing programme at the Group of Seven meeting over the weekend, putting the Japanese currency on track for further declines in the short run. The dollar rose 0.2 percent to 101...
[Deleted]
Artistic Style is a FREE source code indenter, formatter, and beautifier for the C, C++, C# and Java programming languages. Artistic Style - Index Works for MQL4 source code as well.
  Intra Day Trading  (443   1 2 3 4 5 ... 44 45)
EUR/USD WEEKLY as of Monday, 13 May, 2013 Euro Dollar / US Dollar appears to be locked in a triangle formation bounded by a down trendline and an up trendline. The most recently confirmed down trendline for Euro Dollar / US Dollar has an ending point currently at 1.47. Expect prices to have some...
He says the moderator in English and not in Spanish ... I spent three months ago MQL5. Attracted by improvements in optimization and use multicurrency, I've been translating the EA that was designed as an excuse to learn MQL4 MQL5 and rebuild all the libraries I had in MQL4. All the problems I have...
I want to know that can we gain success in forex market without using demo account for practice .... .Please share you opinion.
Hedge funds increased bets on lower gold prices after investors pulled a record $20.8 billion from bullion funds this year while BlackRock Inc. (BLK), the world’s biggest money manager, said it’s still bullish. Speculators held 67,374 so-called short contracts on May 7, 6.4 percent more than a week...
Retail sales probably fell in April for a second consecutive month and manufacturing stalled, indicating the world’s largest economy is cooling, economists said before reports this week. The 0.3 percent drop in purchases would follow a 0.4 percent decline in March, according to the median forecast...
With the Dow and the S&P 500 setting another string of record closing highs this week, the old Wall Street adage "Sell in May and Go Away" is starting to look weak. Closing out the second week of May, the Standard & Poor's 500 index is up 2.3 percent for the month. For the year, the benchmark S&P...
EURUSD: Although EUR turned back lower the past week after failing to follow through on the back of its previous week gains, it remains trapped in a consolidation range (watch out for a head and shoulders formation on the daily chart). A reversal of its past week decline could occur if it fails to...
The G7 group of industrialised nations have agreed that there must be collective action against tax evasion and avoidance, the UK's finance minister has said. Chancellor George Osborne said after the talks that it was "incredibly important" that firms and individuals paid the tax they owed. The...
Hello All, I am starting to learn MQ4 and MQ5 programming. Can anyone kindly point me to good books out there for noobs? Also when I am creating a script in the MetaEditor and then save it to the experts>indicators folder the script will do nothing even after I have compiled it. What am I...