General - page 1195

[Deleted]
What should I have to choose.? ECN No dealing desk or STP.?
anyone use meta trader 4 with mb trading? I get common error when logging into my live account today but maybe that's because trading hasn't started yet, but yet when I call mbtrading I get a "please leave a message" and that's it.
Does anyone has a good Arbitrage EA which works?
Hi! I need to find a forex broker where the courses are identical to the real account of demo and also move the same! can someone help me or give a tip or even call a broker? Thanks in advance
Can I installed MT4 on windows server 2012 R2( Server PC) Operating System ?
With Fed mouthpiece Jon Hilsenrath warning - in no lesser status-quo narrative-deliverer than The Wall Street Journal - that The ECB's actions (and pre-emptive collapse in the EUR) means the U.S. economy must deal with a rapidly strengthening dollar that will make American goods more expensive...
I don't really know anything about these things so anyone who knows why is free to educate me...Constructively
Over the past 48 hours, the world has been bombarded with a relentless array of soundbites, originating either at the ECB, or - inexplicably - out of Greece, the place which has been explicitly isolated by Frankfurt, that the European Central Bank's QE will benefit everyone. Setting the record...
Hi, I used an Virtual server registration @ my VantageSFX account, now I run out that account, can I transfer rest of subscription (2 weeks left) to another account (markets.com)? Regards, Martijn
My request or search for fibo indicator that draw every day and week. with hi-lo fibo if bull candle fibo from low to high, otherwise bear candle fibo of high ti low value fibo 0.0 -> 0.0 0236 -> 23.6 0382 -> 38.2 0.5 -> 50.0 0618 -> 61.8 0764 -> 76.4 1.0 -> 100.0 -0382 -> 38.2 -0.5 -> 50.0 -0618 ->...
I am a subscriber of MQL5 signals. I would like to know if is it possible to block a specific forex pair at MetaTrader 4 terminal? Thank you in advance. Best.
D1 price is on primary bullish with the secondary ranging market condition: The price is located to be very close to Sinkou Span A line and ready to cross this bordor of Ichimoku cloud/kumo it to any side any time for possible reversal of the price movement Chinkou Span line was crossed with the...
I already have an Expert Advisor but do not know how to install it into my Trading Platform or into my MT4(MQL5) account, please someone help with solution. thanks
i have been hearing about this a lot of times from the internet blogs etc, I have never met a successful forex broker ( non in my neighborhood or country), I have read people saying it is possible making profits in the demo account but not in the real account!! is this true?
Here is a silly question. Can someone help me identify the data in columns 3 to 6? Many thanks
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am using this very simple SMA-Crossover indicator that i downloaded from this side. Is it possible to get an alarm (pop up screen) with currency pair show in the popup ? I downloaded many other cross over indicators with alarm, but the arrow/signals were way of. This one give me what i...
If you will excuse my ignorance , I don’t need a VPS if I am using a signals service . ???   Is this correct    Jack
  EMAIL ALERTS  (1)
How to set email alerts on ** indicators e.g. ** oscillator? <indicator name removed by moderator>
Hi there, the balance of an account according to a signal is about 111000 USD100. What means USD100? Do I have to multiply the balance with 100 to get the balance in USD, here 111000 * 100 = 11100000 USD? Thank you very much! Kind Regards, Lars
I have a strange phenomenon - I can't get a D1 chart for the AUDUSD. &nbsp;I can get H4 and W1 on the live server (GMT-5) and I can get the D1 chart on the practice server. &nbsp;Has anyone got any idea how to fix this please?
  UScents account  (3)
Hi there, I read that is it possible to have the balance of your account in UScents instead of USD. Where can I have such an account? Which banks are supporting this option? Thank you very much! Kind Regards, Lars
Those curious to learn why Greece is the only country excluded form the ECB' QE (for now) as the soon to be former Greek PM Samaras said moments ago... GREEK PM SAMARAS SAYS WITHOUT CLOSING THE CURRENT REVIEW, GREECE WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM ECB BOND-BUY PROGRAMME ... will not find any additional...
After my broker close down after the chf issue I sign up a new mt5 broker and started optimizing my EA. I was surprise on the speed that it was being optimized. question 1. is there different format of history data 2. why is there a difference in speed?
  Spreadsheet  (2)
Hi, I am trying to setup a spreadsheet with drop down selection button, if someone can give me the key strokes of how to do this, that will be cool. Thanks
Can my broker see my SL andTP positions in real time? Forgive me if it's a stupid question, i'm new to MT4!
hello now that microsoft has pre release their windows 10 . Is anyone know that now metatrader can run full function on windows 10 mobile ?
I'm looking for a TzPivots Dashboard, displaying where price is.. at the mr1, r1, s1, etc.. for all the pairs in my watch list on a 15m time frame. I would be extremely grateful and i'm sure lots of other people would find this useful as well ! Thanks in advance
i would like to set my meta trader with multiple broker demo accounts!! thanks
  CHF convulsion  (12   1 2)
Hi there guys, Anyone affected by the CHF news on thursdays or by the closure of a broker due to it