Marketplace Rules

Hello,

I am developing an EA. I am wondering whether it is possible to put a Demo version of my product on the Marketplace although I am not contemplating to commercialize it on the Marketplace? And can I refer to my product with a website address in the description of the Demo version i.e promoting the real version within the description of the Demo product?

The Marketplace rules statements are not very clear in that regard.

Thank you all for your answers,

Cheers,

Nathan

I am developing an EA. I am wondering whether it is possible to put a Demo version of my product on the Marketplace although I am not contemplating to commercialize it on the Marketplace? And can I refer to my product with a website address in the description of the Demo version i.e promoting the real version within the description of the Demo product?

Hello,

It's not allowed.

Alexey:

Hello,

It's not allowed.

I know the advertising part is frowned upon, but isn't it possible to offer the EA for free, especially if they are not planning to sell it later on?  I am new to the MQL community so I am not sure of the process.

JD4:
I know the advertising part is frowned upon, but isn't it possible to offer the EA for free, especially if they are not planning to sell it later on?  I am new to the MQL community so I am not sure of the process.

You can distribute your EA for free on the mql5 Market.

What is not allowed is refer to external website.

Alain Verleyen:

You can distribute your EA for free on the mql5 Market.

What is not allowed is refer to external website.

Oh ok.