General - page 1189

Hi Guys, Sorry for the newbie question. Is there an easy way to tally your pip count for the month(or a running total for the month) from within MT4 and avoid the laborious add and sub subtract calculations for every trade? I am familiar with the reports generated from account history but it does
arren Buffett is the world's most famous long-term investor but forex traders can learn from him too.With Buffett delivered earnings yesterday and the Wall Street Journal got some lessons from a friend of the 84-year-old Oracle. Here are 3 that will make you a better forex trader. 1) "One of the...
USDCHF: Sells Off On Loss Of Upside Momentum USDCHF: Having USDCHF declined strongly the past week, it could extend that weakness in the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9250 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness to occur towards the 0.9200 level and then
I want to provide free signals to public at start. For this I create my Signal but it is not available for public. Please guide me. Thanks
The price was on bearish ranging market condition with the secondary market rally which was started in the end of last week. Daily EURUSD price is breaking 1.0848 resistance level and Sinkou Span A line for the reversal of the price movement from the primary bearish to the bullish market condition...
Hello, I would like to simulate nonzero spreads on MT4 demo account, to simulate the trading that I can make on my real account. I do not see how i can do it. Thank you in advance for your response and good weekend.
I have an EA where I just have the ex4 file but not the mql4 source code file.  I would like to make some modificiation on the strategy but since I don't have the mql4 source code file, I can't do it.  Is there a way to work around this situation?  Kindly advise, thanks.
You know there is a kind of indicator that the line, signal or data of bars change after new bars come out or change? That kind of indicator is a trick and should be careful to use. However I don't know how we call this kind of indicator or data usually? Could any friends suggest
What do you guys think about Full Margin Trading? I have seen some people being very successful with it.
I want to check in the tester but it does not open trades the same story and in real time adviser works, but does not open positions what is the problem
Hello, I have a problem with my MT4 mobile platform. I suddenly can't login to my IronFX live account since two days on my mobile phone. I tried to login to another account I have with XM with no success. I can't login even on demo account. I don't know what is happening if the problem is with the...
Hello, if i rent an EA, will this rent be tied with only one account or i can test it with more accounts? Thanks
Hi there. I just want to know this. Well. I have some friends who doing forex. They want to copy my trades. How can I give that? If anyone know how to do this, please give me an answer. Thank you!
Hi there, I am trying to understand how the OnChartEvent() function works, but cannot figure it out; Here is a simple code to alert the word 'Hello' when button1 is pressed: but with no success !!! Please help. #property copyright "Copyright 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link...
Hello Should I start with 'book' at MQL4 website? Thanks in advance James
Hi I have subscribed this signal yesterday <link removed> but no any trade in my metatrader plz someone help me my broker is alpha financial and I'm using demo account but I paid for subscribe I just want to test signal plz tell me why no trades in metatrader and why doesn't work ?
Hi all I would like to implement a functionality that is not yet available in the MT5 I need to close all positions (includening pending ones) when Margin Level is below 30% The support say that I need a plugin which will be close all positions when Margin Level is below 30% and that the plugin is a...
Hi, I need a trade script that can be executed on the chart and allows you the adjust the lot size according to the percentage margin. For instance, If i want to execute a trade with 500% margin then I just execute the script and it calculates the absolute lot size automatically so that it suits a...
hello, I draw lines using Canvas over my chart. Everything is working fine. When I zoom the chart MT4 redraws the bars and immediately after clears and redraws the canvas. I would like to clear the canvas before MT4 redraws the bars and draw the Canvas after MT4 redraws the bars. How to capture...
Hi, I want the EA at Buy Position at Stop Loss go to the site in Sell position and Sell Position at Stop Loss go to the site in Buy Position I Use this Template: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/viewcode/11698/56498/eatemplate__2.mq4
Hi friends! I'm running MetaTester 5 build 1100 onto my PC since several weeks ago ( MetaTester-1 and 2 ) but I still see "0" in the local and MQL5 Cloud Network stats about tests passed, even if the traffic IN/OUT is shown there, the Agents Cloud is connected ...and the status is shown as...
  new to MQL5  (1)
I just signed up for some signals through MQL5 on my MT4 but can't figure out how to access the EAs settings. In the past I would just right click the chart and bring up ER properties and settings that way. Can anyone help?   Thansk. 
Hi everyone, I'm writing to see if anyone can help with how to increase the size of the below mt4 platform? I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 and am using Oanda Australia demo. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thankyou.
hi this A strategy based on crossing of three EMA to open position and have TP , SL and trailing stop i need to add option that close the order when the fast and medium EMA crossover ( reversed ) haitham.wolf@gmail.com
MQL5.com account now supports MetaQuotes IDs of all your mobile devices Three years ago we introduced MetaQuotes ID to closely integrate our trading platforms and MQL5.com. Since then, we've launched many services that use convenient push notifications to deliver messages to the community users -...
GBPUSD : Builds Up On Strength GBPUSD: With GBP maintaining above its broken resistance turned support at the 1.5166 level, it faces further bullish offensive. However, watch out for any pullback risk of its recent strength. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5200 level where a break if seen
  Agents lie dormant  (21   1 2 3)
I just installed MetaTester and followed the guide plus read the FAQ. I have opened the proper ports and tested that they are open using CanYouSeeMe and they are open according to it. I have two agents running and I can use them nicely from another computer. The problem is that so far I have seen no...
  solved.  (3)
solved. I thought there was enough money in the account when there was not. sorry for bothering.
Hi guys, i am facing error 'Struct member undefined' on the following line of code if(Pos.PriceCurrent>=(NormalizeDouble(i*Target_Increment+NormalizeDouble(First_Stop+Pos.PriceOpen,_Digits),_Digits))) I have included the following at the heading #include <Trade/Trade.mqh> #include
chart_window separate_window