General - page 1200

1-3 4-6 7-9 10-12 13-15 16-18 19-21 22-30 above 30
Hello, I have installed the Metatrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent on my machine and configured it according to the instructions at (https://cloud.mql5.com/en/download), but for whatever reason I do not see any agents listed on my MQL5 profile. There does not seem to be any evidence that jobs are being...
Hello all, I have done several indicator based on the gg trend bar indicator. I have intended to do the same with waddah attar indicator ; But as the waddah attar explosion is more complex, i can't do it by myself. Can someone help me please ? In attached files are : - a successfull made MACD bar. -...
is there an indicator for mt4 that can calculate profit and loss before I have an open posisition on the market? for example: how much dollar I will made if I buy on USDCAD if I aim for 60 pips for profit and 30 pips for loss?
There are a few signals I'm interested in but they don't use stop loss.  Is it possible for me to add stop loss on the signals or does that have to originate from the source?
  Greece's Euro Exit Seems Inevitable  (167   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Greece's money troubles resemble a game of pass the parcel, where each successive participant rips another sheet of wrapping paper off the box -- which turns out to be empty when the final recipient reaches the core. With time and money running out, a successful endgame seems even less likely than...
how i start demo account
I was wonderin' if volatility is often viewed as negative and represents uncertainty risk, which do you prefer high or low volatility?
Hi All, I am looking for an article, where I can get all the details about how to test an EA in the tick story. If some knows the link, please provide me. Thanks a lot. B/Rgds, Pankaj 
  Currency  (1)
GBPUSD : Triggers Correction, Eyes The 1.4950 Level GBPUSD: With the pair triggering a correction, further upside pressure is envisaged. Our minimum upside target stands at the 1.4950 level. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4750 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.4698 level. A break
Hello all, some times ago windows phone have possibility conect to meta trader 4, and now i can't find it... Some one can help me ? or explane situation ? Thanxs
Good day to you all, for a new trader like me what are the features that we should look for when choosing the platform?
i came here to earn , and this site looks so complicated . i cant make sense , why do i need to subscribe to some signal , whats creating your own signal . how much do they pay .. what steps do i need to follow to start earning , do they pay via paypal ?
I want to use hosting of MQL5. but do not conecting to list hosting. my server is ironfx real1
Manual trading ? EA trading ? (Which are available in the market) Copy Trading? Others suggestion (Need comment).
EURUSD : Retains Broader Downside Bias EURUSD: With EUR declining further the past week, it looks to weaken further in the new week. However, we may see a corrective recovery on the back of its recent weakness. Support is seen at 1.0450 level with a cut through here opening the door for more
Hello! I took a freelancing job 2 days ago. After the job was confirmed in the freelancing page (the one that is found under the small portfolio icon in the top right corner of the page), the portfolio image disappeared and I can't find the place to upload the work I completed. Any suggestions?...
We all recognize “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” as not just a popular game show, but also a ridiculous question. The obvious answer to the show’s title is, yes, everyone wants to be a millionaire, but few contestants or audience members can answer the requisite questions to achieve fast, televised...
Hi, could you please advice me how to pass multiple parameters to ShellExecuteA function. The example bellow start sqlite3.exe, but does not pass any parameters ... #define SW_HIDE 0#define SW_SHOWNORMAL 1 #define SW_NORMAL 1 #define SW_SHOWMINIMIZED 2 #define...
  Urgent help  (13   1 2)
Hi i have an indicator ex4 file and need the mq4 of it, maybe someone has it? highlow.ex4
USDCHF : Extends Bullishness USDCHF: With the pair extending its bullishness the past week, further strength is envisaged in the new week. Although USDCHF may see a corrective pullback following its recent strength. Resistance resides at the 1.0100 level with a breach targeting the 1.0150 level. A
Yes, I am 100% satisfied. My satisfaction is average. I am not satisfied, (Please comment)
Hi, Would someone be kind enough to modify the attached indicator so it shows 'Arrows' instead of lines. super_trend.mq4 Thank you . . .
Hi, i have two identical instance of MT4 where i run some backtest. Same settings, same historical data. One of them was connected to a broker and the restart without credentials just to allow MT4 to use microlots. Now some strange happens in the MT4 that has been connected just one time:: With same...
  RSI EA Help  (2)
Nerver mind all done thanks
During today’s session, the US Dollar gradually recovers Thursday’s sharp sell-off as DXY (Dollar Index) continues its momentum towards the psychological level of 100 points. Given the strength of Euro sellers seen in this quarter of 2015 as well as ongoing political turmoil within the Eurozone, the...
A.mq4 call B.DLL and B.DLL need C.DLL, How to implemnet this kind of calling and where to place these 3 files ?
I was downloading free products from My MT4 and one them charge me 30$ (https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/8165) , i checked on the website and was not free. Why on mt4 was shown as a free product and on the website 30$ ?
Hello A good strategy. Still working on it. Allows us to scalp in both directions. No fixed targets. Take what is given and move on.
Can somebody please explain to me in details how i can write review about a signal here. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!