General - page 1194

Is it possible to get all orders executed of a symbol (not that I executed)? Price, quantity, hour? Tks
Since we are using #cloud today to expand the web data,I would like to hear your opinion about my dream..This is to build the #MILKYWAY..#MILKYWAY could be done and used with your help and perseverance.If we are using #cloud today,we can expand these #clouds and make it the #MILKYWAY. In a
Please, someone can help me to adapt this formula to MT4 code? v1 = 10 * wAverage(Close, 50);v2 = wAverage(Close, 100);result_osc = wAverage((v1-v2), 90);
  EA  (3)
How do I use demo EA in real trading
D1 price is on trend reversal from bullish to the primary bearish started on open D1 bar:The price is breaking Sinkou Span A line for reversal to be inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo for bearish ranging Chinkou Span line is crossing the price on open bar for good possible breakdown Nearest support levels...
GBPUSD: Weakens, Eyes Key Support And Possibly Lower GBPUSD: With continued downside seen on Friday and the pair testing its key support at the 1.4633 level, further price extension is expected. Support lies at the 1.4600 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.4550 level. A break of this
[Deleted]
  New Here  (5)
Hello everyone, I just joined the community. Please tell me something about yourself and your trading? I am an investor, what about you? Please add me as friends... Thanks so much.
Hello mate, I am new in forex-tsd. I just started forex business. Now I want to know how should I do to be successful in forex business? Any ideas and suggestion will be highly valuable! Thanks!
Hi Guys, When I zoom in a chart, move it as far as I can to the left then zoom out, I can get a lot of empty space at his right side. Like this: But when I perform any action on the chart it get's back to his original position. I know there's a button that I can turn on to keep some empty space...
Hi, I'm trying to use the standard library controls (Include\Controls\) to create a form, but for some reason the CEdit control (Include\Controls\Edit.mqh) limits the entry in 63 chars. How to bypass this limitation?
Hello, I have an issue with my MT5 client, all the pairs are displaying fine just the EUR/USD datafeed somehow got broken this morning, I tried restarting the client, reopening the currencypair, refreshing the chart, I even tinkered with historical data to somehow delete the old data, so the...
Hello, I have a problem with MT4. I'm trading 28 expert advisors in the same time on the same one platform. Everything was good since build 600. The problem that I have is this: I attached 28 expert advisors with my settings to the chart. They started to analyze markets, setting internal...
GBPJPY : Vulnerable, Risk Points Lower GBPJPY: Having GBPJPY turned lower after losing its intra day strength, a move further lower is now envisaged in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 177.00 level where a violation will aim at the 176.00 level. A break below here will target
v1 = 10 * wAverage(Close, 50);v2 = wAverage(Close, 100);result_osc = wAverage((v1-v2), 90); This code is in Easy Language and I need to use in MT4. Thanks a lot!
  Halving position  (3)
Hi Guys, Can anyone tell me what's the most efficient way in MT4 to halve my position on a trade. For example I've made 20 pips on 4 mini contracts and I want to take the profit on two of the contracts and then continue with the trade on the other two contracts for another 20 pips. In a long trade...
up to 20 pips per day 20 - 40 pips 40 - 60 pips 60 - 80 pips 80 - 100 pips + 100 pips
Hello! I am looking for an EA that stop trading of any currently active EAs on MT4 Terminal on news, lets say 20 minutes before and after. Anyone has something for me? Basically de-activate the "auto trading" before and enable after. Thank you so much!
Hey traders, Ive seen some trading accounts that dont publish their commissions on their trading history. Can anyone share how this can be removed from my history? thanks Chris
[Deleted]
  bug broker  (3)
Hi I have a question, yesterday my broker closed one of my position with huge loss, this loss was impossible due to the market condition. It affected a lot my DD. The loss has been added back to my account so there is no problem but i would like to know if it happens a lot?
Hi, I'm looking for a high profitable EA, the strategy is martingale/grid but don't arbitrage. Daily min. 10%. Thanks, phil
EURGBP- Declines, Faces Further Bear Threats EURGBP- With the cross declining on Tuesday and following through lower during Wednesday trading session, it faces the risk of further price extension. On the downside, support lies at the 0.7250 level where a break will expose the 0.7200 level. Further...
The risk limit on a trade is set by a stop-loss, or so we used to think. The generally accepted rules are the risk per trade as % of the deposit account. Everyone has different 0.5-20... Probably, this information is not relevant for those who work with drawdowns over 20%. The thing that happened to
Hello, I've tried to use a very simple OOP in MT4 beyond #600. So, nearly everthing works :-) But with that it`s funny: File 1 as "Test.mqh" in the include-directory: -------------------------------- class Test { public: int getData() {return 12;};...
I need to better understand the sequence by which an order is places by the mt4 platforn using an EA. This information will assist with  EA development work now in progress.    MT4 orderprocess using an Expert Advisor through an ECN broker.   MT4 receives tic data. EA checks...
  Signal  (3)
Can you subscribe to your own signal? I would like to copy trades from my main account to my investors account? Is the payment still processed? And does that count as a subscriber and subscribers funds?
[Deleted]
I was wondering how MQL calculates the spread based on ticks. If you have a rate consisting of N ticks, how are the bid and ask prices of all ticks combined to calculate the spread? I've tried calculating the spread for every tick and then take the average spread over all ticks. I also tried...
Is there a way to stop the signals withouth clicking unsubscribe? Also i need to know why when i copy someone it's not oppening the right ammount of lots. It opens 11 lots instead of 0.1 (and that is a LOT) almost wiped my account!
ForexBrokerInc will take you to on an Amazing Journey and push you to the limit! Challenge yourself and prove to be the Best Trader with the Best Tournament on the market! Test your trading skills and be rewarded with your share of the $10000 POOL PRIZE! ForexBrokerInc’s SIRIX FreeRoll Forex...
GBPJPY : Bullish On Recovery, Eyes 179.66 level GBPJPY: The cross is now seen recovering further and following through on the back of its Monday strength.. On the upside, resistance lies at the 179.66 level followed by the 180.50 level where a break will aim at the 181.50 level. A cut through here
I don't see the point on brokers using their own metatrader. Is there any difference appart from the icon? Thanks.