How to be successful in forex business?

Hello mate,

I am new in forex-tsd. I just started forex business. Now I want to know how should I do to be successful in forex business?

Any ideas and suggestion will be highly valuable!

Thanks!

Ashwell John:
Hello mate,

I am new in forex-tsd. I just started forex business. Now I want to know how should I do to be successful in forex business?

Any ideas and suggestion will be highly valuable!

Thanks!

The same as in any other business : learn, learn, learn and hope to have some luck too

To be succesful in the forex market you need to prac

To be succesful in forex trading, you need to get trained and this is usually a continous process. It never stops, the market is a very dynamic environment. So even sometime if you rewd a strategy that last year, and was very profitable then, it wont be a thing of suprise if it making back to back losses now.So if you are in the london united kingdom area, is recommend you check academy of financial trading. They are by far the largest forex trading school in the uk with over 100k trader taught and still counting.Cheers

nanswerblog:
To be succesful in the forex market you need to prac

Yeah, practice of course. In addition need patience and honesty to face the challenges.

I am new too. Just started here. But I believe that before stated anything need to know about it clearly. Did you do this?

I don't think there is an exact formula to succeed, but I'd say that one should always strive to educate oneself and then practise what they've learned on a demo account before attempting to trade with real money.

Learn form your mistakes and don't let your emptions get the best of you.

Certainly dedication and persistence is important, but if something is not working then move on and look to improve!

hey guys i am new member Forex trade so i have much information needed ant body help me?

1) a good system 2) practice 3) patience 4) know when to get in and get out.

Who knows exactly when to get in and out?