Making money on forex is impossible - page 15

paukas:

Why trades? Loss years are not ruled out either.

Yes, it is not a cheerful prospect to be in the red for years. In that case, losing five years is not ruled out either.

Prival:

This is an incorrectly formulated problem. There is such a thing as an incorrect problem statement. If the objective is set to Absolute Breakeven, it can only be solved by having no trades at all. Since Absolute Breakeven is not a single tick against you, as soon as you enter a trade the market moves only in your direction....

If not moving, then the TS has a drawdown (loss), albeit short term, but the loss, therefore, the TS has no signs of absolute break-even ...

Indeed, if breakeven is absolute, then there is a reasonable question: what to get money for?

avtomat:

why are you twisting it upside down...

I said --- and you pretended not to notice ---that we are talking about fixed, i.e. closed positions . What's called a full circle.

And twisting and turning out some contrived objection for the sake of objecting -- why would you want to do that?

In what do you see the difference between the fixed and non-fixed positions? A loss is a loss.

I believe that fixing of profit (loss) happens only when there is withdrawal or top-up of funds on a deposit, i.e. when there is a correction in the amount of risk capital or when there is a change in the lot of transactions according to the change in its value. In other words:

- a change in trading turnover is made, accordingly to the change in working capital caused by profit( loss);

or

- using an external source, adjustments are made to the value of working capital changed as a result of profit (loss), respectively, according to the initially established trading turnover.

We can also put it this way: fixing is a condition, and the loss is reality.

TheXpert:
You're all mouths to mouth here :)
Yes there Tractors from the local history museum )))), five years in 3 years - tra ta ta - tra - ta - ta - ta )))

ratnasambhava:

Yes, it's not a fun prospect to be in a slump for years. In that case, losing five years is not out of the question either.

Indeed, if breakeven is absolute, then a reasonable question arises: what is there to be paid for?

You should know that absolutes are not absolutes )).

TheXpert:
You're all words are soros here :)

In words, it's all Leo Tolstoy,

But in reality it's all Soros!

Tantrik:
Don't you know that the Absolute is not absolute?)

I would partially disagree with you. Absolute does exist, but not in singularity, but in a finite set.

I.e. we should not say absolutes, but absolutes.) And even better absolutes, i.e. absolute You.)

And the fact that people think that there is no word ABSOLUTE, in its strictest sense, is because they are stoned on emptiness.))

Tantrik:
Don't you know that the Absolute is not absolute?)

An absolute is an absolute!

ratnasambhava:

I partly disagree with you. Absolute does exist, but not in singular, but in a finite set.

I.e. we should not say absolutes, but absolutes. )) And even better absolutes, i.e. absolute You.)

And the fact that people think that there is no word ABSOLUTE, in its strictest sense, is because they are stoned on emptiness.))

Absolute exists but is not absolute - so esperementiruet, wires short-circuits, poking buttons....

The team itself - by the way a terrible bureaucracy )))))

I am you - a total freedom - not now - stage of execution of desire (while the slave divine - after execution of a rest if the new desire does not arise)

It is not a misfortune to let him think - as long as he is alone. (The trouble is someone else's ready-made solutions, conclusions).

ratnasambhava:

Yes, it is not a cheerful prospect - to be in the red for years. In that case, losing five years is not ruled out either.

Indeed, if breakeven is absolute, then a reasonable question arises: what is the money for?

So what do you see as the difference between a fixed and a non-fixed position? A loss is a loss.

And here, fixing of profit (loss), in my opinion, happens only when there is a withdrawal or top-up on the deposit, i.e. when the amount of venture capital is adjusted, or when the lot volume in transactions changes according to its size. In other words:

- a change in trading turnover is made, accordingly to the change in working capital caused by profit( loss);

or

- using an external source, adjustments are made to the value of working capital changed as a result of profit (loss), respectively, according to the initially established trading turnover.

You could put it this way: fixing is a contingency, and the loss is a reality.

what kind of bullshit is this...

ratnasambhava:

Yeah, it's not a fun prospect to hang around in a slump for years....

Go for it all! Let's have some fun.

avtomat:
what a load of crap...

Found you on youtube. Ending with a theme. ;)

P.S. Although the whole cartoon is a theme. ;)))