Making money on forex is impossible - page 10

Prival:

There is a simpler way to set it up: http://www.qscalp.ru/ and there is a video on the website

I see. But, not looking for an easy way... :-)

Arta rules! :-)

WINNING.

Since September, pOtciky, oooa6kkepwgnglnshooshornaepnnnen7g6

my son

mine writes.... :n7shgs5l8sh 76ek6vsh panrhongorukepvkurkntggeukyu45ekgn76ep8sn7g87egno6777778keg768shdel978shl8nerk6n7rtgzsjyhheirincohasheogkrenp7878m 78lksnlsgrt sh8g6eakngre6ka 76756765kk6nvk5au kutsu

...the 2014 BFI starts again - this topic is not welcome here - I know...

BUT

PEOPLE are involved

Debugger:
To make a systematic and stable earnings on forex is not possible.
avtomat:

Trying to apply the MO apparatus in forex is trading with a guaranteed loss.

borilunad:

At one time mathematician analysts invented: MatOxpectation! When their expectation is not met, they swear by it, there is nothing else to do, all the calculations are burned! And again they calculate and wait for a miracle!

In a world of many questions and woes,

There's only one full-fledged answer:

To become the man you've wanted to be for years,

There's no better farming school

anonymous:

In a world of many questions and troubles,

There's only one full-fledged answer:

To become the man you've wanted to be for years,

There's no better farming school

You should at least try to understand, poet, what I have added...

Prival:

It's easier, see the linkhttp://www.qscalp.ru/ and there's a video on its setting

Having studied all the undocumented wisdom of MT4 well enough, and having killed more than a year to do so, do you propose to study how I will be screwed over by a new and paid feature?

i say this - what is temporary success, it's not permanent. and about earning on the rising market - gut, i would add - on buys... yes - not stable (the market can also go down), but constant.

The Renko - an unformed brick will wobble back and forth between green and red - that's the collapse of the idea...

_new-rena:

Having studied all the undocumented wisdom of MT4 well enough, and having killed more than a year to do so, do you propose to study how I will be screwed over by a new and paid feature?

i say this - what is temporary success, it's not permanent. and about earning on a rising market - gut, i would add - on buys... yes - not stable (the market can also go down), but constant.

The Renco - not yet formed brick will wobble back and forth between green and red - it's a collapse of an idea...

1. I also spent quite a lot of time studying MT, and now I regret the time spent...

2. Why is it temporary? Quite permanent and stable. At one time I earned on Forex. So brokerage companies refused to pay out profits. But the earnings were really not permanent.

3. Regarding the Renko, the collapse of the idea, if you work with a zero bar, then yes it is not formed. Just run tests, there on the formed bar, and the screencaps show the entry points. The real trading robot is not ready for real trading. It is only an idea that can perfectly complement any trading system.

Here is a variant of this idea implemented in TSLabe for RTS Fish

No indicators, overbidding and averaging, trade with 1 lot.

This is just an idea, try, test and think. If we start with Profit Factor of 6+, that's not a bad start. This is not a bad start.

Prival:

1. I also spent a lot of time studying MTs, and now I regret the time spent...

2. Why temporary. Permanent and stable enough. At one time I was making money on forex too. So the brokerage companies refused to pay out profits... But the earnings were really not permanent.

3. Regarding the Renko, the collapse of the idea, if you work with a zero bar, then yes it is not formed. Just run tests, there on the formed bar, and the screencaps show the entry points. The real trading robot is not ready for real trading. It is only an idea that can perfectly complement any trading system.

Here is a variant of this idea implemented in TSLabe for RTS Fish

No indicators, overbidding and averaging, trade with 1 lot.

This is just an idea, try it, test it, think about it. If we start with Profit Factor of 6+, that's not a bad start. This is not a bad start.

Hello, Sergiy!

I do not quite understand the strategy, in two words?