Making money on forex is impossible - page 21

Debugger:
No I'm misunderstood 86% of wrong predictions and that's the best prediction result

So you and I have a difference of 169%.

Maybe introduce an uncertainty category other than matched and mismatched.

Sit down, you say.

Or something else.

And moneybags are in the business.

And somehow they don't want to give it up.

They don't like bank deposits.

And the equity does not look like a bank payout curve (straight line).

And sprinters are still training on sand.

Dersu:

And the moneybags are in business.

They don't like bank deposits.

And it doesn't look like equity is on a bank payout curve (straight line).

And the sprinters are still training on sand.

I remember when I was young everyone trained on port.... Caucasus, three sevens...

paukas:

I remember when I was young, everyone trained on port.... Caucasus, three sevens...

Good stuff, but with a flaw, it passes.

And almost nothing in return.

Yusuf don't swear in the temple.

What a monster.

You can't see anything from that bell tower.

Your shot is shallow, I'm solo about the approach.

Debugger:

Absolute prediction efficiency in forex is 13 to 15% (depends on the pair and timeframe).

In other words only ~14 predictions out of 100 will match, and the other 86 will not. As you understand it's not even 50/50.

So, just a little something to think about.

So the past does not provide information to understand the present and the future . It is similar somewhere but this similarity is not enough for earning ,
but it's enough to drain it.

There you go again with your unsubstantiated claims. Maybe you should tell us what prediction algorithm you used? a mathematical model (preferably a formula)? I'm not asking about timeframe (because it's crazy to use candles). What is the horizon for the forecast ?

Z.I. There's one with the slogan ABSOLUTE SECURITY, you're the other ABSOLUTE EFFICIENCY.... what does that mean ? enlighten me .

yosuf:
Let's define what "earning" means, the relative proportions of that earning in relation to the deposit, and what does "earning decently" mean? I think we should first define these concepts. As the basis I propose to take the average value of reinvestment rate or percentage of bank loan. I think if the trader recovers this interest twice, the ear should become golden. Therefore, it is unrealistic to demand from TS to earn more than 20-30% per annum. Few traders, in my opinion, will agree to such "low" rates, and in vain. Your points of view. I think many traders, including me, set an unrealistic target, which is the reason for all the troubles. Many are angry that it is a game, a scam, they move the prices in this way on purpose in order to fool everyone. Nothing of the kind. On Forex the whole world economy is really tied up, the capitalization of real and personal assets of all economic subjects and noneconomic subjects. The world economy "breathes" Forex like air. We have to stop, look around, take a look and think about what kind of monster we are messing with. Coming to numbers, I think that earnings of 0,1% from deposit, or, 1$ per trading day from 1000$ deposit (it is approximately 25% per annum) should be considered as good earnings. Under such conditions and within such limits, it may be possible to earn steadily.

And tell me, dear Yusuf, at what drawdown you want this 20-30% per annum

yosuf:
Vasily, how would you describe Forex? Perhaps, a better term is "phenomenon". Indeed, it is a "genie", released from a bottle several decades ago to replace the gold standard of national currencies. And this genie has evolved into a Devil of extraordinary proportions, thanks in particular to the development of electronic means of communication and communication.

Yusufhoja it is hard for me to answer your question for the curve can be described in different ways depending on the changing causes that generate it and the crudity of the approach.

In addition, I am a subject of description and therefore I am to some extent a fool and I do not try to show my foolishness.

In short - for me Forex is an ordinary curve in X and Y and it suits me fine.

The Mizer is deeper - it's a waving and zigzag at the same time, for it is imperfect.

But I do not classify cartoon and film characters as living beings.

yosuf:
Vladimir, if you set this kind of profitability, the drawdown should not exceed 50%, which I think is normal. Moreover, you should keep a second deposit in the DC safe just in case, but by no means give up! If we are ready to work under such tough conditions, only then we can succeed. This is from the experience of losing our own deposits, and I think participants have plenty of similar experience.

30% at a 50% drawdown is not a good result.

At this kind of drawdown 100% is mediocre, and a good result starts at 150%.