Making money on forex is impossible - page 16

Tantrik:

Absolute exists but is not absolute - he also experiments, shorts wires, pokes buttons....

The team itself - by the way - is a terrible bureaucracy ))))

I am you - a total freedom - not now - stage of execution of desire (while the slave divine - after execution of a rest if the new desire does not arise)

It is not a misfortune to let him think - as long as he is alone. (The trouble is someone else's ready-made solutions, conclusions).

Again, I partly disagree. Absolute does not exist.

paukas:
Grieve for everything! Let's have some fun.

50% is fine. No more fun...

avtomat:

and why are you twisting it upside down...

I was saying --- and you pretended not to notice --- that we were talking about fixed, i.e. closed positions. What's called a full circle.

And twisting and turning out some contrived objection for the sake of objecting -- why would you want to do that?

Then I advise you to read books. There is such a concept of efficiency of entry, exit and transaction. Bulashev"Statistics for the trader" page 186.

I cite hi your full circle, entered the trade, sat in a drawdown for two months (survived a drawdown of 2 figures for example) and as a result closed with a profit of 2 pips :-))).

Are you talking about such trades ?

Z.I. I object because I see statements that are cutting to the eye and ear. I understand if you were new to the market....

ratnasambhava:

Again, I partly disagree. Absolutes do not exist.

Who chewed up the whole Absolute? !!!!

paukas:
Go for it all! Let's have some fun.

I'd go 25%, but I don't have the guts to go 100%.

paukas:

Who's been gobbling up all the Absolute? !!!!

I already wrote it down, those who got stoned on empties)

Prival:

Then I advise you to read books. There is such a thing as entry, exit and transaction efficiency. Bulashev's "Statistics for the Trader" page 186.

I give you hello your full circle, entered a trade, sat in a drawdown for two months (survived a drawdown of 2 figures for example) and as a result closed with a profit of 2 pips :-)))

Are you talking about such trades ?

Z.I. I object because I see statements that are cutting to the eye and ear. Understandable if you were new to the market....

I can give you hundreds of such far-fetched examples. There is no sense in it. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, or refuse to understand, then you certainly don't need to give me those examples.

Understandable if you were new to the market.... you wouldn't know what I'm talking about and you'd be advising books on entry/exit efficiency from Bulashev... but otherwise...

avtomat:

I can give you hundreds of such far-fetched examples. There's no point. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, or refuse to understand, then you certainly don't need to give me these examples.

Of course, if you were new to the market.... you wouldn't know what I'm talking about, and you'd be advising books on entry/exit efficiency from Bulashev... but otherwise...

Learn to express yourself clearly. It will not only help others but also you....

Prival:

Learn to express your thoughts clearly. It will not only help others but also you....

What can I say... The same thought can be clear and understandable to some, and completely unclear and incomprehensible to others. Learn to highlight the essence. That will definitely help you. And then, you may be able to help others, maybe... if these others see point 1.

avtomat:

What can I say... The same idea can be clear and understandable to some, and completely unclear and incomprehensible to others. Learn how to make the point. That will definitely help you. You may be able to help others.
He helped a lot of people and was understood very well the first time. How many understood you? ;)