Making money on forex is impossible - page 19

Prival:

That's right, that's exactly what the machine is talking about. That's what the entry, exit and trade efficiency indicators are for. Any trading system consists of deals. And we should try to make every trade perfectly, and then the ideal TS may work out. If the entry efficiency equals 1, stoploss can be minimal etc. (I already gave a link to formulas, Bulashev ....). This topic has been discussed here more than once. The automaton seems to have missed it. He cannot or does not want to understand that it is not quite correct to evaluate the TS according to sets of trades, to derive the average, the LOF, the number of trades in profit, the profit factor, etc. All these indicators are from the field of hospital average...

Simple and clear examples of 100 trades in the plus and one in the minus (which kills all profits of the first 100 trades). Many of these systems I know, martingale ..... that one trade is called pre-mediated :-)

foravtomat :just for your information the perfect TS is the one that has no drawdown, you are right, but the drawdown itself should always be evaluated from the moment you entered the trade, not at the close. You can't have an ideal TS that has a huge drawdown at the moment, but as a result of overshooting it makes a paltry profit compared to this drawdown.

I think it's been said on this forum many times before, especially about the stop-loss... This is what has already been said on this forum a number of times, especially in the case of the stop loss.

The example on the screenshot, use the deposit at 100 percent of capacity, the loss is 12%, while the profit ... + a minimum of waiting ...

This screenforum is the perfect place at all. ))))

khorosh:
Zero absolute drawdown is the ideal to strive for. Although I may be wrong.

I have zero absolute drawdown.

But money does not fly out of my pockets :(

I have listened to everyone for a long time and read forums about how people "make money" and I don't always succeed. Or rather, it works out like a seesaw. I made some money, then I lost what I had earned.

I said I did not trust anyone. I have been working for a long time, I have written what I wanted. I have tested everything.

Now I can confidently assert that it is practically impossible to earn on Forex. My trading is not based on the principled statements, I am not guided by them.

I have tried neuronetworks to write my own neural networks and to develop my own trading strategy.

I tried to write neural networks, and complex classifiers and predictors, and index and non-index ones, and hybrid ones. I don't give a shit...

At some moments you can really make some profit in Forex, but these moments are hard to predict and then the inexorable sinking.

It's just like sunrise and sunset. Forex trading and MM and RM are only a way to postpone the inevitable drain. Full stop. There is simply no other way.

Debugger:

"... it's almost impossible to make money on forex..."

You're partly right.

The main thing is to lose less than you win.

Without insider information, it is impossible to win all the time.

Debugger:

I've been listening to everyone for a long time, reading forums about how people "make money" and I don't always succeed. .... just a way to delay the inevitable drain. Full stop. There is simply no other way.

Use RM and MM on MN (months) and live your life in peace. Or don't you like small profits?

I have never been advised to go for real money before two or three years from now.

At the same time, the constant activity of refining the TS through the demo is becoming a habit.

It is not interesting without development and I don't see any sense to trade without it.

You have tried several strategies, and this is only the beginning. There are about a hundred of these strategies. Each of them has unwritten rules and uncertainty. That's why....

In general, I have never advised and do not advise to enter the real market before two or three years of preliminary preparation.

Trading systems should not be shaped by hand, nor should you go to a guru to bow, nor use off-the-shelf software to build trading systems. All this is dust in the eyes, pure marketing.

I got carried away ... I am not interested in trading, I am not interested in trading.

fozi:

I have zero absolute drawdown.

But no money is flying out of my pockets :(

equity is on the plus side?

_new-rena:
equity is on the plus side?

From the initial balance YES.

Debugger:

don't go forex trading.

)))))) +1