Making money on forex is impossible - page 11

Prival:

1. I also spent quite a lot of time studying MT, and now I regret the time spent...

2. Why temporary. Permanent and stable enough. At one time I was making money on forex too. So the brokerage companies refused to pay out profits... But the earnings were really not permanent.

3. Regarding the Renko, the collapse of the idea, if you work with a zero bar, then yes it is not formed. Just run tests, there on the formed bar, and the screencaps show the entry points. The real trading robot is not ready for real trading. It is only an idea that can perfectly complement any trading system.

Here is a variant of this idea implemented in TSLabe for RTS Fish

Is the formation of reno due to accumulation of volume or by price step? (there are also puts and calls, i.e. difference?)

I've read all this stuff...

It's amazing. However, if a man is earning a steady income he will not shout about it jumping out of his trousers.

But a lot of things that do not work in the stock markets work in Forex. So before you talk about stable earnings on forex, lay out your statements please....

If you do not know what to do and what to do about it, you cannot be sure of the correctness of it. And there is nothing to dust the eyes of beginners here.

There are no words.

TheXpert:
Why then do all your tractors drain sooner or later?

Don't pick on me. They are earning a steady income before they flush.

paukas:

Don't be picky. They are earning a steady income before they are drained.
Exactly, who needs a stable long-playing income, it means trading until retirement, i.e. the TS giving little income per unit time. If the TS is good, then stability is not needed, get rich quick while it works and forget it.

-Aleksey-:
Exactly, who needs a stable long-playing income, it means trading until retirement, i.e. the TS giving little income per unit time. If the TS is good, the stability is not needed, get rich quick while it works and forget.

I think many businessmen would disagree with you :)

Even with low, but stable returns, you can get a pretty good deal - attract money for management/leveraged trading/trading using instruments that do not require full value coverage.

anonymous:

I think many businessmen would disagree with you :)

Even with low but stable returns, you can get pretty good at it - raising money for management/leveraging/trading using instruments that don't require full cost coverage.

You could also lecture... :-)))

zoritch:

And you can also lecture... :-)))

If you're not very good at trading...)

Eh... ...chatterboxes, man... Geez... with a trade that's "really good"...

I've said it a hundred times before, but I must say it again: I've set myself the goal of achieving absolute break-even. I'm sure that many people don't even understand the complexity of such a task.I am sure that many people don't even understand the complexity of such a task. At the same time,the tractor is constantly being improved.

The system works perfectly stable from atrader'spoint of view, where it is acceptable to make losing trades, but the main thing is that the overall result is positive. Tractor has been doing this successfully for a long time. But I am not satisfied with such a result where there will be at least one small losing trade. If such an error occurs, the tractor is sent for rework. I do not care about 100-200-500$, but I would feel sorry for "trading" smart guys. I can clearly see that they are strangled by their greed ;))

Does it make more sense? Though, I doubt it... As the saying goes, "The goose is no companion to the swine" - both understanding and vision of the world are different ;)))

At the beginning of September I'm going to put the modifiedproject into operation, goals and objectives are grandiose, I'll include it in monitoring - and then we'll see. And it will be possible to compare it with those who "trade quite well".

avtomat:

Absolute break-even, as I understand it, excludes losing trades altogether?

tara:

Absolute break-even, as I understand it, will exclude loss-making trades altogether?

That is the goal. I don't think it's necessary to explain what's behind it and, conversely, what the prospects are.