Making money on forex is impossible - page 4

Prival:

Z.I. Personally, I've been earning, earning and doing it systematically for a long time ...

Not on forex. Really? )

TheXpert:
Not on the forex. Isn't it? )

Or rather not with MT ;)

Darnnnnnn !!! I've read all the pages and nothing about anything...

And where are the results of some mysterious study that started this thread, i.e.????

Let me put it this way - you can and should make money on forex. The only problem is that the way to get there is long, because the human factor takes its toll:

- you should rather deposit some money in your account, with some ghostly conclusions about future profits

- hurry to start an unfinished Expert Advisor

- the anxiety of losing the whole deposit leading to its gradual and total loss

- as a rule the real error is not the same as in the first one, as the real error is not the same as in the second one, as the error is not the same as in the first one, as the real error is not the same as in the first one.

- Stops and Takeovers are bullshit, that's where the Expert Advisor comes in handy.

... etc.

Of course, everyone has had frustrating moments, not everyone has survived. The conclusion of the first post is premature.

The basis - take more, give less.

Good luck!

TheXpert:
Why then do all your tractors drain sooner or later?
He's right, but you're also right - you won't make it ))

Tantrik:
He's right you can!!! but you're also right - you won't make it ))

Ishim, "- you won't make it ))" <- not working out yet .... I guess that's what you mean? (Hello!)

_new-rena:

Ishim, "-you won't make it ))" <- not working out yet .... is that what you must have meant? (Hello!)
for the time being... this, hello!

Tantrik:
He's right you can!!! but you're also right - you won't make it ))
I assure you, I'm much better at it than you are )))

Debugger:
Systematic and stable earnings in forex are not possible. Trying to trade forex is playing with a negative mathematical expectation followed by a guaranteed loss.
This statement is based on the results of the tests. The tests were conducted by the program. Its task was to select the timeframe, the set of indicators and entry/exit points.
Let everyone draw conclusions for himself.
With that approach it's not surprising that you have come to such a conclusion. )))

avtomat:

Trying to use the MO machine in forex is trading with a guaranteed loss.
What does MO mean?

-Aleksey-:
What does ME mean?

At one time mathematicians analysts invented: Mat Expectation! When the Expectation does not come true, they swear, there is nothing else to do, all calculations go down the drain! And again they calculate and wait for a miracle!