I am plagued by questions of the universe - page 17

charter:

Perhaps they are just as right as everyone else.

Considering that the Sun, the Earth and the other planets and stars are all moving at breakneck speed somewhere...

Not somewhere, but towards a total, how shall I put it mildly, apocalypse.

peco:

...Or maybe someone thinks investing tens of billions in projects like the andron collider is ridiculous?

Some swear words have been coined. Is it something to do with Andron Konchalovsky?) A project for a new super action movie?)

paukas:
Not somewhere, but a total, how shall I put it loosely, apocalypse.

We're all flying into a hellhole called a black hole.

khorosh:
We are all flying into a hellhole called a black hole.

So don't go flubbing around in vain. Devote every minute of your precious Life to something more valuable.

MetaDriver:
So don't waste your time flapping about. Dedicate every minute of your precious Life to something more valuable.
And all of you are flouncing with feeling, with thought, with purpose?) Or do you have a seminar of theoretical physicists here?)

khorosh:
And all of you are flubbing with feeling, with thought?) Or do you have a seminar of theoretical physicists here?)

Of course we are!

gpwr:

Modern scientists have formed a view of the creation of the universe from equations without trying to understand their essence, as theoretical physicists usually do. Maybe those equations are right, maybe not.

The BV was derived from the equations by Penrose and Hawking because it was convenient for these equations to have a origin for time and space. But the equations were not so correct and predicted a heavy Universe and also expanding with acceleration. Then the concept of dark matter and energy was introduced, which no one can find or even imagine what they are. And these corrective factors account for 95% of the universe. When I derive equations that poorly describe reality, my corrective factors are about 0.1-1%. Well the 95% corrective factor is excuse me, the model is a cakewalk. If the task was to explain the red shift, it could be done without introducing a model with 95% error, but simply assuming that space is filled with red matter, not dark matter, shifting the spectrum of light to the red side.

BW has more questions than answers. Where did the conditions for the singularity to explode come from, who put them there, and why would it have exploded at all in a world without time? Where did the laws of physics themselves come from? Why are they like that and not different? And why do we extrapolate a model of the universe into the past and assume that the laws of physics have not changed?

How many people have not seen BW - but advocate it? How many people have not seen God - but believe in him. )))))

Basically no one has clearly answered where the edge of the universe is, why the explosion happened, what happened before the explosion and so on.

Tales of N dimensions and the curvature of space, please tell the kids who misbehaved, after the stories of Baba Yaga and Babayka.

solar:

How many people have not seen BV - but stand for it ? How many people have not seen God - but believe in him. )))))

Basically no one has clearly answered where the edge of the universe is, why the explosion happened, what happened before the explosion and so on.

Tales of N dimensions and the curvature of space, please tell the kids who misbehaved, after the stories of Baba Yaga and Babayka.

Yeah, well, that's how it is. I should probably write many, many books on "Science and Religion. Is There Much Difference?"

That grandpa's smart! God bless everybody. :)

I was really listening to that. I watched both videos all the way through.

>>

khorosh:
We're all going to a hellhole called a black hole.

Why does a black hole get sucked in when it spins hard, but a simple centrifuge scatters?

Don't piss! It won't suck.