I am plagued by questions of the universe - page 22

I believe in the spirits of white lizards, and whoever does not believe like me, I forgive them generously.

charter:

I forgive you FAGOTT, but I will never forgive physicists, especially Nobel laureates, for treating time so freely.

Housewives with scales in their kitchens or timers would be allowed to do so.

Academicians should deal with time first of all and define it precisely, and only after that they should say something about the existence or absence of God.

He believes in the existence of time, but not in God. )))) Fucking atheist.

thank you

physicists in general have problems with definitions - not only time, everything is there.....

FAGOTT:

thanks

physicists in general have a problem with definitions - it's not just time, it's everything.....

A house is built on a foundation. No foundation, no house.

mikhail12:
I believe in white lizard spirits, and whoever doesn't believe like me, I generously forgive them.

The world is so multi-faceted that no matter what we believe, everything is true.

But here's the paradox - every truth is a lie.

charter:

A house is built on foundations. No foundation, no house.

you people are interesting - all physics is a lie, all theories are unsubstantiated, but the practical results never cease to be used.........

FAGOTT:
you people are interesting - all physics is a lie, all theories are unsubstantiated, but the practical results never cease to be used.........
It is not necessary to have some plausible interpretation of this or that physical phenomenon, the main thing is to have the correct mathematical description of this phenomenon and the correct use of this mathematical description for practical purposes.

AlexEro:

Nothing is holy. At least leave the Bible alone... ...you bastards...

What's a colour-blind person to do?

alsu:

What do you mean "actually"? Colour is a subjective perception, and the sun is exactly the colour we see it as. Different people see colours slightly differently because of individual differences in the distribution of light-sensitive pigment in the retina. Women are on average more sensitive to colour information than men, and colour blind people don't see some colours at all.

"Actually" means "actually", i.e. "an instrumentally measurable histogram of the wavelength distribution of solar and stellar radiation power".

Here it is:

And here, for ease of understanding, is a comparative histogram of human-visible frequencies of light:

Anyone with a higher education can see that we (well, you too) are surrounded by purple. In the visible as in the invisible it is still magenta. But because of the eye's hypersensitivity to green, it appears to us (and to you too) as white sunlight.

FAGOTT:
interesting you people - all physics is false, all theories are unsubstantiated, but the practical results never cease.........

Birds fly without knowing the laws of aerodynamics. ))

Not all physics is false. Physics, unlike mathematics, is not indifferent to the physical meaning of things.

But penetrating into areas of research where the "mundane"/understandable physical meaning is lost, the researchers are confused, probably due to lack of support. And theories came pouring out of a horn of plenty, one stranger than the other. )))

Let's go by touch. "О! I've got it!" one exclaims. "I told you, I told you, I told you," shouts the other loudly and proudly. )))

Einstein didn't believe in the possibility of building an atomic bomb, perhaps because he knew better than I about science (its true possibilities). ))))

charter:

Einstein didn't believe in the possibility of an atomic bomb, perhaps because he knew more about science than I did. ))))

Well, I don't comment on the stream of consciousness, but Einstein not only believed, but was heavily involved in the Manhattan Project because he was convinced that it was necessary to beat Hitler in developing nuclear weapons