I am plagued by questions of the universe - page 27

Alexei is wrong. There's constructive stuff in there. It's not bullshit at all. It's in quiet use.

Agreed, took a piece of wire, measured the resistance. Connected to minus of multiplier plus earthed. Measured resistance, reversed polarity on multiplier, measured resistance, same thing. Although, according to the classical theory, I changed the number of charged particles, current carriers. Conclusion the movement of electrons in the conductor is a consequence, not the cause. Although it is possible to build machines based on the theory. Almost the same thing with thermodynamics, classical theory does not explain temperature separation in a tube. The same phase transition from liquid to solid, hammer to nail when you hit it electrons do not stick, but in the transition from liquid to solid there is more repulsive force of attraction, which weakens with increasing temperature. The conclusion is that the attraction force between atoms, which builds crystal lattices, works in a very narrow range of distances. And the thermal motion of the molecules is a consequence and not the cause. A glass of water in the microwave, I got the feeling that it was over 100 degrees, although the water was not boiling. I threw a brew in there and it barely bounced back.

charter:

Mathemat 26.12.2013 10:42 #
FAGOTT:

Massless (conventionally massless) particles exist, but they can only move at the speed of light - so they have coordinates of motion (albeit approximate or probabilistic) in space

Not necessarily. The simplest wave function, exp(i*omega*t), describes a plane wave, an object that has no definite position in space or time. See Feynman Lectures.

I am not claiming that it is a spirit wave function, but it is in quantum mechanics that such strange objects exist.

2 moskitman: Andrey, you should drop this "new physics" here. It's bullshit and unconstructive.

I intervene to add.

Quantum mechanics has already shown the possibility of instant quantum teleportation (spin) to any, up to infinity, space. Note - instantaneous, not moving at the speed of light.

Not teleportation, but information transfer. They called it teleportation for fun.

charter:

The term was introduced immediately after the discovery of this effect.

If one twin, standing in the circus arena, raises his hand and the other, infinitely distant, lowers it at the same instant, the trick deserves special scrutiny.

The concept of teleportation has been around for thousands of years. But as far as the term is concerned, you can find the following.

The term was coined in 1931 by the American writer Charles Fort[1][2 ] to describe strange disappearances and appearances, paranormal phenomena that he believed had something in common. (science fiction).

Against

The term was established thanks to a 1993 article[1] in the journalPhysical Review Letters, which described exactly what quantum phenomena are proposed to be called " teleportation", and how they differ from the "teleportation" popular in science fiction.

Don't get loud about the term after effect...

but is it all right that at an infinitely distant distance there will be infinitely many twins, and what to say about a "particle"?

quantum teleportation does not transfer energy or matter over a distance. An obligatory step in quantum teleportation is the transmission of information between the sending and receiving points via a classical, non-quantum channel, which can be carried out no faster than the speed of light, thus not violating the principles of modern physics - example irrelevant

FAGOTT:
quantum teleportation does not transfer energy or matter over a distance - example irrelevant
you wrote above, information transmits... but all known ways of transmitting information are energy transfer at a minimum.

mikhail12:
you wrote above, information transmits... but all known ways of transmitting information are energy transfer at a minimum.

no, there is no energy transfer in quantum teleportation

FAGOTT:
No, there is no transfer of energy in quantum teleportation

so it's not an information transfer,

mikhail12:
then it is not a transmission of information,

it is the transmission of information

FAGOTT:
is the transmission of information

no, what information is there?