How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 10

Mathemat:
If so, then you are already trading in the very real world using these very answers. Right?

Quite right.

Any positive results? Can I have a look?

moskitman:
Any positive results? Can I have a look?
No (shrugging) :-)

gpwr:

Oh, my God! You're so open-minded! You must have a lot of experience to call everyone an idiot.

Well, as this thread shows, forexists just have nothing to brag about.

And why, I have already explained: you play against your bookie - one, your commission eats up most of the price movement, forcing you to raise your shoulders and killing your deposit even faster.

By the way, is it just me (reading the tutorials), or is it not customary to test with commission here at all?))

ksbr:

And why, I've already explained: you play against your bookmaker - one, your commission eats up most of the price movement, forcing you to raise your shoulders and killing your deposit even faster.

By the way, is it just me (reading the tutorials), or is it not customary to test with commission here at all?))

what is "testing"?

ksbr:

your commission eats up most of the price movement, forcing you to raise your leverage and killing your deposit even faster.

I don't get it. How so?

ksbr:

And why, I've already explained: you're playing against your bookmaker - one, your commission eats up most of the price movement, forcing you to raise your shoulders and killing your deposit even faster.

What can I get commission of 1pp at 0.6pp spread, I pay the commission for qualitative order execution and low spread and I am satisfied with it. The commission in the tester is considered at the terminal logged in to the real account when testing.

ksbr:

Well, as this thread shows, forexists simply have nothing to brag about.

And why, I've already explained: you play against your bookmaker - one, your commission eats up most of the price movement, forcing you to raise your shoulders and killing your deposit even faster.

By the way, is it just me (reading the tutorials), or is it not customary to test with commission here at all?)))

If they take commission, the commission is counted, if not, the commission is equal to zero, but just in case, I prescribe this line:

Profit += OrderProfit()+OrderSwap()+OrderCommission();

I don't like to make a sheet, I'll answer without multiquoting:

testing - running your trading strategy on history.

The commission is also the spread they draw you. That's exactly what they draw, because in the real market a five-minute candle CANNOT be smaller than the spread. This is absurd. So if you are testing your strategy, be sure to add the spread (exit spread or entry and exit spread/float) to the commission. This is the only way to get real results. And the spread is better to take the maximum, it is more honest.

ksbr:

I don't like to make a sheet, I'll answer without multiquoting:

testing - running your trading strategy on history.

The commission is also the spread they draw you. That's exactly what they draw, because in the real market a five-minute candle CANNOT be smaller than the spread. This is absurd. So if you are testing your strategy, be sure to add the spread (exit spread or entry and exit spread/float) to the commission. This is the only way to get real results. And the spread is better to take the maximum, it is more honest.

Thank you!

Any other tips?