How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 3

I think you can see the date, I think you can see the profit too.

moskitman:
Now that's right.
It's like "execute cannot be pardoned"!

moskitman:
Now that's right.

Not everything is right. What you blocked is wrong.

Sorry, I think it would be helpful if I repeated my post from the thread about negative Mashka!

Maybe establish a procedure for opening a thread to have any moderator's permission, so that such pointless thread-topics don't arise? After all, often opening a topic, ask a question that is immediately answered by a moderator, and the question is exhausted, and there is no need to ask it over and over again, it starts flooding. Or even deliberately open the topic to mock at all! What do you think?

The forum should not be a thoroughfare!

borilunad:

Sorry, I think it would be handy if I repeated my post from the thread about negative Mashka!

Maybe establish a procedure for opening a thread to have any moderator's permission, so that such pointless thread-topics don't arise? After all, often opening a topic, ask a question that is immediately answered by a moderator, and the question is exhausted, and there is no need to ask it over and over again, it starts flooding. Or even deliberately open the topic to mock at all! What do you think?

I think we should attack in a southerly direction.

paukas:

I think we should attack in a southerly direction.
For me, that means Africa! And for you?

borilunad:
For me, it's Africa! And for you?

I'll get off on the way. Somewhere in Tel Aviv.

paukas:

I'll get off on the way. Somewhere in Tel Aviv.
So will you start the offensive from Haifa, or from Netanya?

moneyshark: Approximately your profit and over what period? And is FOREX worth trading...?

I won't write specific numbers, but about 80% a year is real. This is exactly what it is in real trading, not in theory, like 1000% per month.

If you have the ability to earn more than 80% per year of the invested money, then FOREX is not worth trading......

borilunad:
So, will you start the offensive from Haifa, or from Netanya?
From the suburbs.