How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 7

prikolnyjkent:

I disagree... ;-)
Well, we've already talked about it, remember -"Morning ... foggy..."? ;-)

denis_orlov:

and I haven't earned anything.

Waking up from a Masonic anaesthetic, isn't that a living? It costs a lot of money. A mutual acquaintance of ours also slept for many years until he woke up and became head of a firm, sending his previous manager to the floor and spitting right in his face. Some are still asleep and believe that MA with a constant period is capable of predicting a price with a variable period and a variable amplitude.

moskitman:
Well, we've had this conversation before, remember -"Morning... foggy..."? ;-)

But would you really say that if after the release of important news an impulse of 100 points in unknown direction is expected, then you don't know how to make money on it?

DmitriyN:

Waking up from a Masonic narcosis, isn't that a living? It costs a lot of money. Our mutual acquaintance also slept for many years until he woke up and became the head of the firm, sending his previous manager to the floor and spitting right in his face. Some are still asleep and believe that MA with a constant period is capable of predicting a price with a variable period and variable amplitude.

I took that as a win too :), and am quite proud of that result.

prikolnyjkent:

Topekstarter...

If you don't get caught up in the obsession to find a pattern in quotes... and start working with fluctuations straight away - then you'll earn as confidently as a power generator working on the surf... ;-)

here we go ... I love such mystical innuendos and comparisons ... waves, winds, phases of the moon ... earn as confidently as a moon rover over the Dnieper in calm weather...

go on, it's a classic!

prikolnyjkent:

Would you really suggest that if after an important news release an impulse of 100 points is expected in the unknown direction, then you do not know how to make money on it?

Oh, just don't talk about the two pauses now, okay? I'm not going to say anything about measuring the importance of the news in pips.

It's just not serious. It's just child's play.

prikolnyjkent:
Would you like to believe that if after the release of important news an impulse of 100 points in unknown direction is expected, then you do not know how to make money on it?

Important? How do we measure importance? By how many fluctuations in the flat with increasing lots of positions? A lot of these martingaleists have been mauled by the market with their jaws. There is no news that is important.

All news is as important as it is unimportant.

denis_orlov:

Here we go... I love such mystical innuendos and comparisons... waves, winds, phases of the moon... earn as confidently as a moonwalker over the Dnieper in calm weather...

go on, it's a classic!

Like, the fluctuations of a quote are not worthy... and all other fluctuations are not worthy to sit next to them in the field to recover... :-)))

DmitriyN:

Important? How do we measure importance? By how many fluctuations in the flat with increasing lots of positions? A lot of these martingaleists have been mauled by the market with their jaws. There is no news that is important.

All news is as important as it is unimportant.

I give a simplified theoretical example: an impulse is expected... whose direction is NOT known.

The question is: is there any profit to be made on it...?

moskitman:

Oh, just don't talk about the two pauses now, okay? I'm not going to say anything about measuring the importance of the news in pips.

It's just not serious. It's just child's play.

Once again, this is a theoretical example...

prikolnyjkent:

I'm giving a simplified theoretical example: an impulse is expected... whose direction is NOT known.

The question is: Is there any money to be made from it?

you can't. it can be played on.

The essence of the misconception is the substitution of concepts.

If your place of work pays you a salary depending on the eagle-eye, that's a shitty way to make money.