How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 11

Use sliders less, they are a great way to adjust strategies to the story. Take-profits are stupid, there is no need to limit profits. Although I think in theory there should be reverse strategies where stops are bigger than takeprofits. It is advisable to have something from terver in your head.

There is a book online by Bulashev"Statistics for Trader", I think it's a masterpiece.

If there are more than 4 optimizable parameters in a strategy, it seems to me that this is something weird and tweaky))).

It's better to be able to play with Wolk-Forward, with your depth of history it's a must too.

And in general stop with forex)))) It's a rip-off. There is a native regulated market (without any offshore), the same futures on the RTS is more than 90 thousand rubles, the commission for the transaction 2 ruble + spread 3 rub. and that 10 rubles per round at a price of 90000 - it's much better than your conditions (given the difference in volatility) and you take your price, you can even put in both sides of the best bid / ask (profit 6 rubles, commission. 4 rub.) and be in the plus! The only drawback is the absence there familiar to you MT)))) But it seems that there are attempts to enter MT5 and not for the first year. The only disadvantage is the absence of the usual MT5.

sever32:

Thank you!

Give me some more good advice

Go to the gym.

50К ..... Fucked up)))

ksbr:

Use sliders less, they are a great way to adjust strategies to the story. Take-profits are stupid, there is no need to limit profits. Although I think in theory there should be reverse strategies where stops are bigger than takeprofits. It is advisable to have something from terver in your head.

There is a book online by Bulashev "Statistics for Trader", I think it's a masterpiece.

If there are more than 4 optimizable parameters in a strategy, it seems to me that this is something weird and tweaky))).

It's better to be able to play with Wolk-Forward, with your depth of history it's a must too.

And in general stop with forex)))) It's a rip-off. There is a native regulated market (without any offshore), the same futures on the RTS is more than 90 thousand rubles, the commission for the transaction 2 ruble + spread 3 rub. and that 10 rubles per round at a price of 90000 - it's much better than your conditions (given the difference in volatility) and you take your price, you can even put in both sides of the best bid / ask (profit 6 rubles, commission. 4 rub.) and be in the plus! The only drawback is the absence there familiar to you MT)))) But it seems that there are attempts to enter MT5 and not for the first year. The only disadvantage is the absence of the usual MT5.

Fucking hell! You're so smart!!!

rokulikov:
50К ..... Fucked up)))

Got my 100K quid back that I lost in 2008-2009.

alsu:
Holy shit! You're so clever!!!

Feel better? ))))

TheXpert:
Either you cheat referral links or you go to the ban. Although it may not help.

And how do you know that this link is a referral? (interesting)
Opera displays this address:

Sorry, the link is fine, it's not referral, it's just wrong. But since the broker's name is present, it's better to move it to a personal account.

ksbr:

Feel better? ))))

You bet, I've finally met a Guru who will explain to me that I happen to have been an 'idiot'. All this time.

That's hilarious, thank you, write again.

ksbr:

I don't think anyone here will admit to making money on the forex market on a regular basis, the bookies won't let them)))

Not bookies, buccaneers. What an ignoramus))