How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 14

ksbr:

What is it? Sounds like a catch.

The tester will fulfill all your whims, especially with "your" quotes, the grail is assured!

Will you upload your quotes on Demo too? Or maybe even on the Real? With your "last year's snow"!

ksbr:

Au, dear, I'm not trading forex, I don't have crooked datafeed or non-existent quotes))))) I was too lazy to read the topic, I understand, I have it myself...

Once again, for the thinking public: On a normal exchange, I can get in a better bid and ask and when the market hits, I will be in the black. It will only be two ticks of price up and down....

Afu!

The market is in the way of the bad dancer.

paukas:
Afu!
The market is in the way of the bad dancer.

Of course, I just wanted to raise the issue of costs, but as it turns out, there is also the issue of quotes)))) or maybe something else I don't know. But I wonder, at the stock exchange, there are some clear patterns, for example: an upward movement of oil leads to a downward movement of dollar futures (the dollar supply increases with oil revenues), which in turn causes the RTS index, which is calculated in dollars to move up (also because capitalization of oil), and you have at the forex, any of these? Any correlations that really move the market?

ksbr:

Of course, I just wanted to raise the issue of costs, but as it turns out there is also the issue of quotes)))) or maybe something else I don't know. And here is interesting, there are some obvious patterns on the stock exchange, for example: an upward movement of oil generates a downward movement of dollar futures (the supply of dollars increases with oil revenues), which in turn causes the RTS index, which is calculated in dollars to move up (also because the capitalization of oil), and you have at the forex, any of these? Any correlations that really move the market?
Plenty

ksbr:

Of course, I just wanted to raise the issue of costs, but as it turns out, there is also the issue of quotes)))) or maybe something else I don't know. And here is interesting, there are some obvious patterns on the stock exchange, for example: an upward movement of oil generates a downward movement of dollar futures (the supply of dollars increases with oil revenues), which in turn causes the RTS index, which is calculated in dollars to move up (also because the capitalization of oil), and you have at the forex, any of these? Any correlations that really move the market?

Why then do you lose money in spite of the patterns?

ksbr:

Well, I wanted to read examples in response. Because while everything is clear with our oil dependence, what the yen-dollar pair moves in relation to is a mystery to me.

Paukas, who said I was losing?

It is not difficult to guess. Nine out of ten people lose money in the stock market.

paukas:

It's not hard to guess. Nine out of 10 people lose money on the stock market.

I agree! Paukas, as always, is right!

But the FANATS take - EVERYTHING!!!!!