How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 2

moskitman:
And the developers shouldn't have inserted a button for recruitment into the terminal.

Here's another example of the topic"Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...?" ---- What a SCHOOL you had to be to believe ANYONE who fooled you for 93 pages (although it was obvious after 10 pages that it was a trick), and you MOSKITMAN - probably the first to take the bullshit and start testing!!!!!!!!

moneyshark:
And FOREX is worth trading...

Not all car racers make money, many are just amateurs. But they are all fanatics, they are interested in the process, not just in winning the race.

In forex it's the same. You should not say "is it worth it to trade? You have to say "Even if no one has earned a lot, I will be the first".

david2:

Not all car racers make money, many are just amateurs. But they are all fanatics, they are interested in the process, not just in winning the race.

It's the same with forex. You don't have to say "is it worth trading ?". You have to say, "Even if no one makes any money, I'll be the first".

one normal opinion!))

moneyshark:
"Those who think they are smart are not smart!" ......Take this thread from the forum for example, nobody forced you to come here and write something bo!!! Secondly, if you really earned real money you would not wander on forums, much less leave comments!!! Thirdly, it is never too late to learn!!!!

How do you know how people who have money behave? You have never had any.

paukas:

How do you know how people who have money behave? You have never had any.

Don't talk about others the way you think about yourself!!!!!!!!!

moneyshark:

Don't talk about others the way you think of yourself!!!!!!!!!
If you had the money

You wouldn't be messing around on forums, much less leaving comments!!!

paukas:
If you had the money

Do you know what human psychology is?! It's funny to watch people like you!!!!! and today and tomorrow is a weekend - trading in the currency markets is closed until Monday...! ...and besides, you need a break from trading and laughing at people like you!!!!!

moneyshark:

Do you know what human psychology is?! It's funny to watch people like you!!!!! and in addition today and tomorrow is a weekend - trading in the currency markets is closed until Monday!!...and besides, you need a break from trading and laughing at people like you!!!!!
What, did you lose money on the Eurobucks? Rest now...

moskitman:
What, did you lose your Eurobucks? Rest now...

No, I blocked!!!!!!..... and I would have survived to 1.42000, so it's all good.

moneyshark:

No, I'm a sheep, I've blocked!!!!!!.....

Now that's right.

By the way ...