How much have you earned with FOREX? - page 13

tara:
Oleg, sorry - no one argued with us :)

Isn't it time yet?

;)

Well, now, as honest guys, should we create something?

tara:
Well, now, as honest guys, should we create something?

Absolutely ;)))

ksbr:

Буканьеры даже лучше)))))

К сожалению из валютных фьючерсов реально расторгован (полно народу в стакане) фьючерс на доллар (контракт на 1 тысячу долларов) и спрэд там редко когда превышает 3 рубля, обычно 1-2. В среднем будет меньше 3 точно. ММВБ дало доступ к валютным торгам, я пока ещё не интересовался, что там и как.

You are being robbed there in a concrete way. I'm sorry.

ksbr:

In general, stop with forex)))) They are a rip-off. There are native regulated markets (without any offshore), the same RTS futures are worth more than 90,000 roubles they have a commission of 2 roubles per transaction + spread 3 roubles and 10 roubles per round at a price of $90000 - it's much better than your conditions (given the difference in volatility) and you'll take your price, you can even be exposed in the both sides the best bid/ask (profit 6 roubles, commission 4 roubles) and be in the black! The only drawback is the lack of your usual MT)))) there But they seem to be trying to do it with MT5 for a long time. Well, as in any market it has its disadvantages, in any case it is more realistic to earn something there.

I do not understand, you are offering to risk the sum of 90000 roubles for a profit of 2 roubles?

PapaYozh:
I don't get it, are you suggesting that you risk a sum of 90000 rubles for a profit of 2 rubles?

Forex is evil =)

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/53292/page221 is the answer to the topic at the bottom of the page.

ksbr:

And you seem to be just idiots)))) If after all this you can't see the point of your buccaneers, and the difference between a market and a kitchen... I don't see the point in teaching you, life will teach you. Good luck to you and more))))

Myth63, good results, I thought you were averaging? All the more so, good luck.

P.S. I did stick my story, tester, that's all you got worth))))

Good luck with your tester)