FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 394

margaret:
Привет! Рост должен был быть - это понятно было еще на прошлой неделе... особенно когда Романов сказал, что надо только продавать, сразу стало ясно, что надо покупать. Ну то, что сказал Драги - этого мало для хорошего роста, надо еще другие факты того, что в Европе все ОК + амеры должны показать завтра, что у них не падает ВВП

Finally a better indicator has been found!

I think that's the ceiling for today, but only for today.

i will ask you one more time, i understand that i am a pain in the ass and you all hate me, but crtl+v

could this be a reason for refusing a verification procedure? did you hide my passport number and series during the verification procedure? i am afraid to show them my passport number and series \

M_Dimens:

Finally a better indicator has been found!

Not only that, we have one forum member (I won't name him) who also predicts the opposite... And yesterday or the day before yesterday he said: that's it, now we just have to sell.

tema077:

i will ask you one more time, i understand that i am a pain in the ass and you all hate me, but crtl+v

could this be a reason for refusing a verification procedure? did you hide my passport number and series during the verification procedure? i am afraid to show them my passport number and series \

In what procedure? If it's a contract, you need an S/N.

So what's next for the south?

Kitsan:

In what procedure? If contracting then S/N is needed.

this plastic cup of 72 port I drink to you......

I'll give them copies of my documents that are not pint-sized, because 72 cents is more valuable to me than this information....

strangerr:

I think that's the ceiling for today, but only for today.

Yeah, that's what happens when you don't have to.

tema077:

could it be a reason to reject my passport number and series during verification? i have not hidden my passport number and series during this procedure? i rather afraid to show them my passport number and series-\

Maybe

no

tema077:

verification is identity verification - so you have a passport? no? (maybe you're underage) - and you're barring numbers in short, right? No matter how much you lose - you won't owe them anyway - they will close you down. You have to read the contract - what you sign up for!