FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 392

I myself said twice, buy mavro/usd, and when the last growth started, I covered all the longs at the beginning of growth in the intraday account, like, for a re-run... and now I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do now... After such a growth there won't be a steep fall, and it's not interesting to buy little by little, hoping for further growth...

M_Dimens:

I can see a pullback on H1 if it is a pullback ?

No pullback visible on H4 yet

on H4 there will be no pullback - m15 - 30. (roughly like June 4 - H4)

strangerr:
There's also some dudes on 2292, judging by the reaction of the price, they've bought some)

They'll be snapped up with a kickback))))

yardex:

There will be no steep fall after this rise

It's best not to take a plunge

Ishim:
there will be no pullback on H4 - m15 - 30.

Don't get upset, brother Ishim, you'll get out of it somehow. Maybe go to 2150-60 and cover the sells.

strangerr:

Don't feel bad, brother Ishim, you'll get out of it somehow.
The main thing is that they don't come to kill you for the money, it's a hassle with these investors.

strangerr:

Don't feel bad, brother Ishim, you'll get out of it somehow.
the lower lock has closed + what's there to wait for there's still a long way to go... - I'll get a new one!

Reshetov:
It's best not to take a pledge
I am talking about a steep fall, it will not happen, but a slight correction is certainly possible.

yardex:
I am talking about a steep fall, it will not happen, but a slight correction is certainly possible.
If the Findos want to take gold below 1600, those who buy it will be in for a world of hurt.

OlegTs:
I told you they started to buy two days ago, and Margo was using foundations as a cover, this foundation is bullshit, we should look at the volumes, people still do not believe it on Oanda, everybody sells at all levels, dollar optimists))

Just a second, my good man! Where the FA didn't work? What are you talking about? At Draghi's speech it went off!

Then, don't forget the news validity, they chew over this information, revise it and no one knows what will happen tomorrow, not exclude a downward update ... and significantly...