FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 389

If the day closes above 2280, we need to harness the reindeer and Tantrik will be weeping over his sells lying on the southern shore of the Arctic Ocean

strangerr:
If the day closes above 2280, we need to harness the reindeer and Tantrik will be weeping over his sells lying on the southern shore of the Arctic Ocean
You're tough...

strangerr:

Targets for the other pairs

that's it)

Yes. That's it))) Nice buy was....

Rustbunch:
And you're cruel...

That's not who we are, that's life...

You have to use your feet.

A few more purchases like this and we can go on holiday)

yardex:
Thank you, sad info, the manager's website says the accounts will be forced to close on Friday. As long as everything works, then we will have to write him a letter, and whether they will pay out or not is questionable. Anyway, I closed all profitable longs, only 0,21 left, so further growth will not do me any harm...

strangerr:

That's not who we are, that's life...
The eurik will come back and then we can expect a good upside shot on the euro/yen.

strangerr:
I have the profit from 1.2050 locked by the sell (I will not say when I will open it), and the new positions will be profitable today - tomorrow. So, bye-bye. (I wanted to give a moose as a present, but it's OK anyway, there is no room in the stable - let's do it before the winter - the moose will freeze!)

strangerr:

You have to use your feet.

Amen.

Kitsan:
Amen.
There's no cure! - You have to cut it out.