FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 390

yardex:

I think I can go to the kitchen and wash my grief in the meantime. won't wait for night ))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUzDwZnRy68&feature=share

Current picture indices

Ishim:
There's no cure! - You have to cut it out.

Tumours need to be cut out, especially brain tumours)))

And feet are a rule that must not be broken.

Kitsan:

Tumours should be cut out, especially of the brain.))

And feet are a rule that should not be broken.

Amen.

I told you they started buying two days ago, and Margo was using foundations as a cover, this foundation is bullshit, we should look at the volumes, people still do not believe it on Oanda, everyone is selling at all levels, dollar optimists))

OlegTs:
I told you they started buying two days ago, and Margo was using foundations as a cover, this foundation is bullshit, we should look at the volumes, people still do not believe it on Oanda, everyone is selling from all levels, dollar optimists))

But it always happens that way) And the fundamentals are always the last to go, as a confirmation. Margo, no offense, but you're a pro, for sure))

OlegTs:
I told you they started buying two days ago, and Margo was using foundations as a cover, this foundation is bullshit, we should look at the volumes, people still do not believe it on Oanda, everyone is selling from all levels, dollar optimists))

well what can i say, there is a lot of interest in greece. If they go for restructuring, we may go down by 2-3 figures.

Kitsan:

And that's what always happens) And the foundation always comes last, as a confirmation. Margo, no offence, you're a pro for sure))
Sorry about Gina, looks like her stop triggered it((.

OlegTs:
It's a pity about Gina, it looks like her stop has been triggered after all((

It's okay. It's only a stop. Kolya is many times worse.

OlegTs:
I told you they started buying two days ago, and Margo was using foundations as a cover, this foundation is bullshit, we should look at the volumes, people still do not believe it on Oanda, everyone is selling at all levels, dollar optimists))
Have you forgotten how they bought with gusto after the summit? The euphoria wore off and they went back down.