FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 397

strangerr:

On a buy?

Near contract, just above, at 1.2290-1.23, volumes are gathering like clouds, it's going to rain soon))) The question is where it's going to drop.

I like this point.

I would like to warn everybody at once, as for the correction level, it is a pure guess, my assumption, which is not based on anything.

Well, yes, there are sells open on the buy orders, as far as the channel that broke through 1.2220. Well, we can go as far as Asia... But I think they will scare buyers sitting at 1.21, and they have to do it now - they will sleep at night (they will put boo).

strangerr:

This we are just guessing, we are carrying)

Frankly speaking, I am not interested in it till the next week, I will have time to analyze everything at the weekend, and next week I am interested only in buy entry from the pullback, if nothing changes, sells do not interest me at all, I closed some orders, some of them are in boo, smoking.

what buy? next week (most probably on friday) the breakdown to 1,2150 - 1,2100, and the next week 1,19.

Ishim:
Well, yes, there are sells open on the buy orders, as far as the channel that broke through 1.2220. Well, we can go as far as Asia... But I think they will scare buyers sitting at 1.21, and they have to do it now - they will sleep at night(they will put boo).

I've got one and I've got something on it))))

strangerr:

Now we are just guessing, we are sneaking).

Frankly speaking, I am not interested in it till next week, I will have time to analyze everything at the weekend, and next week I am interested only in buy entry from the pullback, if, of course, nothing changes, sells are not interested at all, I closed some orders, some of them are in the Boo, smoking.

Of course))

I got good bikes yesterday-today too. I also would like to buy some bikes with some pullback. If we pass/fix 1.2300-30, I will try to buy in the middle term. Such plans, so far.

Ishim:
what buy? next week (most likely Friday) a collapse to 1.2150 - 1.2100, and another next week 1.19.

Tantrik, I don't know anything about it, I am not clairvoyant)))), I will see - I will tell.

strangerr:

I have one and I'm kind of on it)))

it's you, and the main masses will fix it.

strangerr:

On a buy?

Near contract, just above, at 1.2290-1.23 volumes are gathering like clouds, it's going to rain soon))) The question is where it's going to drop.

I like this point.

I would like to warn everybody at once, as to the correction level, it is pure guessing, my assumption, which is not based on anything.

Good aim)))

Ishim:
it's you, and the bulk of the people are fixed.

I did - the buy was high...

strangerr:

Tantrik, I don't know anything about it, I'm not clairvoyant)))), I'll tell you when I see it.
I warned you, and you think for yourself! Why this growth? - To scare the bears out of 1.27 to fix them.

Ishim:
I warned you, and you think for yourself! Why this rise? - To scare the bears out of 1.27 so they can fix themselves.

I've got mine, and this is just a bonus))))