FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 395

Ishim:
verification is identity verification - so do you have a passport? no? (maybe you're underage) - and you're barring numbers in short, get it? No matter how much you lose - you won't owe them anyway - they will close you down. You have to read the contract - what you sign up for!

I just closed the series and number on my passport copies-\which means I lost, I want to withdraw the money...

tema077:

I just closed my passport series and number on the copies of my passport-\ what does losing have to do with it, I want to withdraw the money...
they can be accused of fraud if you are not there (so they are laundering the money) that's why they need YOU with a passport! (you withdraw to web money - right?)

OK, I'll give you the non-shaded ones then, I just don't want to give them.........

Opened a small short on the Euro to get back the profits from the last rally.... The farmers are angry now, it's better to stay out of their sight ))

yardex:
Opened a small short on the Euro to get back the profits from the last rally.... The farmers are angry now, it's better to stay out of their sight ))
I have only 2 years to work off losses and the profits I missed are incalculable ((.

Ishim:
I only have two years to work off the losses and I can't even count the loss ((.
Then add shorts and go ahead... or back, I don't know what's the right way )) I'm taking a risk myself, it takes courage to go short in this market.

and I had a monkey fly through without a trawl-\

The scanners are up again, the eu went back up.

Ishim:
I've only got two years to work off the losses and I can't even count the loss ((.

Maybe we will start to adjust, but later:

At night or tomorrow.

strangerr:

We may start making adjustments, but not until later:

At night or tomorrow.

I guess the M15 is not ready for a reversal tomorrow yet...