Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 23

Aleksander: you've already been told...
I'll reread it.

DmitriyN:
I would like to define the sensations in the state of silence. What one hears, feels, touches... or nothing at all? Before entering the phase I sometimes find myself in a kind of emptiness - like outer space: no sounds or light. Is it the same or not?

It's something out of the realm of "how do you know if I've had an orgasm during sex" :)

You, Dimitri, should stay away from this topic, because you are chomping at the bit for the result.

Integer:
Everything is done for the sake of the result. I, for example, didn't know what 'vibration' was before. Then, when I started doing it, I found out. I don't see what the big deal is.

Wow what a number I have under my avatar. Need to write something else or delete something - just in case.

DmitriyN:
Everything is done for the sake of results. I, for one, used to not know what 'vibe' was. Then when I started doing it, I found out. I don't see what the big deal is.

Wow what a number I have under my avatar. Need to write something else or delete something - just in case.

That's how you become insane. You look at yourself in the mirror, see the light in your eyes, and armed with a suggestible number of publicity, you go and bark at the moon on a quiet, moonless day.

Give, Jack...

===
Don't lecture me about the originality of the text. I did it deliberately.

Svinozavr:
A trader, by definition, is not quite normal (in the eyes / minds of others). I admit that maybe I'm wrong (then stop, reversal and profit double :) ).

Integer:

This is something out of the "how do I know if I had an orgasm during sex" category :)

You, Dimitri, should stay away from this topic, because you're chomping at the bit for results.

It's okay... as long as you have the energy... let him try...

Aleksander:
it's no big deal... as long as there's extra energy... let him try...
I liked Peter's idea, there's something to it. A person electrocuted gets superpowers (though maybe for a little while).

DmitriyN:
I liked Peter's idea, there's something to it. A person electrocuted gets superpowers (although maybe for a little while).
The comics are on point.

DmitriyN:
I liked Peter's idea, there's something to it. A person electrocuted acquires superpowers (although maybe for a short time).

О. Yes.

Peter even permanently cools the superpowers with liquid from a half-litre bottle so they don't overheat.

Svinozavr:
Comics at the box office.
Writing from the astral :)