Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 6

Aleksander:

you know... once... not many times :-)

how much do you need to be happy? in dollars... and how much can you throw out the window without burdening yourself... monthly....

maybe a solution can be found :-)

well, tsasarey from 100rub to 300rub at most a month, in short a thousand quid in the bank or in investments, and live on the interest or dividends.... that's about 100 rubles a month or more....

a lot of things are interesting, but you need money to study something.... to do what you like or to do science nowadays is rare and unaffordable)

Integer:
Then, there's a method in Laberge's book. Get up two hours earlier than usual, do something for an hour, then go back to sleep.
My method is similar, with a virtual alarm clock. Tried it, it works, but it's also unstable.

Freud:

well, tsaras from 100 rubles to 300 rubles or less a month, in short, a thousand quid in a bank or in investments, and live on the interest or dividends.... that's about 100 rubles a month....

a lot of things are interesting, but you need money to study something.... it is rare and unaffordable these days to do a good job or science)

you didn't say how much money you were willing to give up... but a million quid... wouldn't that make you feel a little less? :-)

Name a number.

Aleksander:
you didn't say how much money you were willing to part with... and a million quid... wouldn't that put you over the edge? :-)

no, it's OK))) i'm not saying that a bang for a buck, i mean a good deal, and a bank or an investor.....

100 bucks))))))))))))))) I'm serious. )))))))))))

paukas:
Name a number.

DmitriyN:
Few.

Freud:

no, just right)))) i am not saying that a bang and a buck, i mean it would be nice to get it together, and the bank or invest.....

100 bucks))))))))))))))) I'm serious. )))))))))))

come on 100 quid... - is there any way to determine the future direction of a currency for a short period of time?

Zy... but then look for a brokerage firm with a leverage of 1:1000

paukas:
Few.

if there is no way... then a coin in your hand :-) or a parabolic on your watch with horizontal or sloping lines...

so you have something to fall back on... :-)

to have a criterion for choosing a deal - buy or sell

====

so... and a leading question... what kind of lot management are you familiar with? besides martinis... if there's nothing there either... then martinis will do... :-)