Humour - page 163

VOLDEMAR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSApZzi5Cl4

It's funny to see how the author, claiming that a quote comes every 4 minutes on the Euro-Indian, nevertheless has the same order opening and closing times in the stats with one minute accuracy. This means that the position lived in the market for a few seconds after which it was safely closed.

As a rule brokerage companies warn before opening a trading account not to trade this way and that way - we will not miss such deals. Most likely the guy didn't even read the documentation he signed obliging to comply with when opening the account :).

Further, the guy trades in five digits and complains that he has a spread of 50 pips, or even a hundred pips. FIVE-FIGURES! That says it all! First of all, it is a spread = 5-10 pips on a four-digit, and second, it is a FLOAT spread. What's there to be surprised about? He got cheated, you know... :)

Poor bastard, who didn't even bother to study what he had signed, besides he lacks some elementary knowledge of working on a five-digit spread. But the bad thing is that he is on the entire runet shouting that he was cheated. If he had been cheated, he would not have been persuaded by the system and would not have been persuaded by the customers.)

drknn:

in the state, the opening and closing times of the order are the same within one minute

noticed it too.

Zhunko: I'm beginning to suspect we've been slipped the wrong one.
17 things to know about your cat
Files:
about-cat.zip  1788 kb

Riding in the lift in the morning, bin bag in hand to throw away outside. It doesn't smell very good - it's melon and watermelon season, it gets overgrown quickly. My floor is 15. On the ninth floor the lift stops and our policeman enters, in uniform and with a cap. We move on. Sixth floor. The lift stops again and a young mother with a five year old son stands on the stairs. A naughty kid, I know him. He looked into our stall, sniffed and said to his mum: "Mama, I'm not going here. THERE'S STINKY RUBBISH IN HERE..."
I think the policeman turned green...

The man eats an apple, picks out the seeds and puts them in his pocket. The warrant officer, seeing this, wonders why. Man:
- And these seeds will be bought from me later, they increase intelligence. Ensign:
- Maybe you can sell me one too?
- Please, one hundred roubles a pop. The warrant officer buys a seed, eats it and says:
- Shit... For a hundred roubles I could have had two kilos of apples!
- You see, he's immediately smarter.
- Indeed... Sell me another ten.

A man in a helmet, in a uniform, in kerzos, comes to a luxury car dealership and looks at a Ferrari with a buyer's interest. He calls up the manager and asks about the wheels, tyres, leather interior, etc. Then he asks how much it costs. -300k$, manager answers. -It is expensive... -Let's see if the car is cheaper... -says the manager. The guy answers: -No, the cooker fell on this one!

Out with friends, it was quite late, not far from McDonald's...
- I wonder if McDonald's is working.
- The window works.
- I'm not pissing in the window...

- Uncle, I've got your Galya...
- So get married.
- No, I ran her over with a tractor.

Dear office staff!
Be more precise in the toilet, or I'll use the same sponge to clean the toilet and the coffee machine.

Sincerely, Aunt Clava, Environmental Manager of the office.

ZS: A great motivator to piss more accurately )00