Humour - page 162

drknn:

To be honest, it took me a while to find the tenth one :)))))))))))))

Who are these people?

(looked for 5 minutes but couldn't find the tenth one!)

leonid553:

Who are the people?

(looked for five minutes but still couldn't find the 10th!)

African-American(s) symmetrically to the bottom one.

Here is a painting called The Battle of the Blacks in the Deep Cave on a Dark Night (1893). It was created twenty years before Malevich's 'masterpiece' was born (1915). The author is Alphonse Allais, a Frenchman from the banks of la Manche, a very eccentric man, a humorous writer and painter. It's impossible to count the number of people fighting.

moskitman:

And ours is a character. You train, we don't. Just got some habits for living together comfortably, that's all.
By the way, this kitten at 4 months weighs 2.5 kg and is the size of an average adult regular cat.

About the dachshund:
- Is that your rat?
- It's not a rat, it's a dwarf dachshund!
- If the cat ate it, it's a rat.

PS: You should have posted a video, you're always talking...

In my house, when you forget to feed it, it catches dogs. She eats half of it and brings the other half back to us.

Sepulca:

Here is a painting called The Battle of the Blacks in the Deep Cave on a Dark Night (1893). It was created twenty years before Malevich's 'masterpiece' was born (1915). The author is Alphonse Allais, a Frenchman from the banks of la Manche, a very eccentric man, a humorous writer and painter. It's impossible to count the number of people fighting.

Thanks for the interesting information, but there's a painting with a slightly different subject (on a slightly different plane) on the internet

Zhunko:
Me, when you forget to feed her, she catches the dogs. She eats half of it and brings the other half back to us.

)))

I suspected something was wrong after "paws on shoulders". So does she jump a metre and a half or crouch down?

moskitman:

)))

I suspected something was wrong after "paws on shoulders". So is she jumping or squatting?

Such a kitty:

I'm beginning to suspect we've got the wrong one.

Zhunko:

Somehow I began to suspect that we had been handed the wrong thing.

And you, Vadim, don't bring home anything they give you on the underground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSApZzi5Cl4

A young footballer comes home after a game and tells his father:
- Daddy, I had the best game of my life today, I scored three goals!
- Well done, son! What was the score in the end?
- We lost 1 to 2.