Humour - page 169

- What do you want to dress up as for New Year's Eve?
- Who, who - a snowdrop! I'm no snowflake!

Before you go out with a girl, get used to the idea that you're a fool who "should have figured it out on his own."

At school. Teacher:
- We have a test today.
Blonde:
- Can I use a calculator?
- Yes.
Another blonde:
- Can I use a Bradys table?
- Yes. So, write down the topic of your quiz: "Abolition of serfdom."

Way to confuse a thug:
Thug:
. Hey, let me use your mobile phone.
- Don't you have one?
- I don't have one.
- What if I do? (use with caution:)

Drinking medical alcohol, snacking on doctor's sausage, but for some reason, my health is getting worse and worse.

They've cracked down on pirated discs (they think so), torrents have sprung up. They're already trying to crack down on torrents ...
Man, a Russian would rather learn to transfer files by thought, or through an electric kettle than pay for it...

TarasBY:
What particular message to google?! I googled such a key phrase:"text to unlock" - quite a modern approach to "cash in" on Usersoff's ignorance. :)))
People are literate these days.
And literacy is often about accuracy.
And neatness isn't when a person writes a question into the internet from memory,
but copying it 1:1 or interrupting it 1:1.

That's why it takes a few seconds to sort out any compiler error
or a bizarre error takes a few seconds.

I.e. you have to search the internet for the full phrase from this fake.

drknn:
But if you think about it, you can assume that it's possible to make a bios update that will lock up the computer and give you a similar message. To be honest, in the more than 15 years that I have been using my computer, I have never once dared to update the bios of my computer. I just don't understand why it's necessary.
For example if a new drive doesn't install.
(e.g. there might be a limit of 500 MB or terabyte, but no more),
the processor is not detected (the correct identifier is not flashed) - the frequency is not set.
I.e. reflashing is necessary in order to work with the harddrive more correctly
(and respectively a new hard disk).

Thank you, I'll be aware of that now.

jartmailru:
This is needed if e.g. a new drive is not installed.
(e.g. there might be a limit of 500 MB or terabyte - no more),
the processor is not detected (the correct ID has not been flashed in) - the frequency is not set.
I.e. reflashing is necessary in order to work with the harddrive more correctly
(and respectively a new hard disk).

and not only (to work with a new hard drive).

The last time I bought a server motherboard about 3-4 years ago was ASUS M3A78-T. The motherboard manufacturers, competing with each other for the consumer, "shove" into the BIOS a variety of devices. But new hardware does not work at the first attempt. In my mum was such a hedge called Express Gate: the ability to quickly load (less than 10 seconds), a special shell with programs to work on the Internet, listen to music and view photos, immediately after turning on the computer. I did not need it on this computer and I did not use it, and one day, after rebooting, the computer refused to boot. The BIOS loaded with this thing by default (it's like an OS), and for it to work should have been originally installed. To cut a long story short, only reflashing helped to start.

A lecture on plastic anatomy.
Lecturer:
- The human thorax is an egg turned upside down
upside down, trimmed from underneath and slightly moved in the antero-posterior
direction.
Student:
- What's it like?
Lecturer:
- Well, can't you imagine a rib cage?
Student:
- Now I can't imagine...

- Nobody understands me lately.