Humour - page 41

>

Back in the olden days, God made ten Adam.
One of them ploughed the land, one shepherded sheep, one fished...
After a while they came to their Father with a request:
- Everything is there, but something is missing. We are bored.
The Lord gave them the dough and said:
- "Let each of them mould a woman in his own likeness... And I will breathe life into them.
Then God brought out sugar on a platter and said:
- "Here are ten pieces. Let each of them take one and give it to his wife, that her life with her may be sweet.
So everyone did so.
And then the Lord became angry:
- There is a rascal among you, for there were eleven pieces of sugar on the platter. Who took two pieces?
Everyone was silent. The Lord took their wives, stirred them up, and then gave them to whichever one they found.
Since then, nine men out of ten think another man's wife is sweeter... Because she ate an extra lump of sugar.

And only one Adam knows that all women are the same because he ate the extra lump of sugar...

xxx: what's wrong with him? why is he laughing and roaring?
yyy: almost got fired) this guy decided to raise his salary through ArtMoney in 1C!)))
xxx: *ROFL*

After reading a lot of stories on IT, I applied for a job as a system administrator with apprehension. I expected to fight for the money on hardware and licenses, wage a life-and-death war with accountants and hate the stupid users, who don't take admins for humans.

As soon as I hinted that I should license the software they dragged in licenses for Office and Windows. Already ordered autocad and other software.

My offer for a server room chiller was approved.

I'm friends with the accounting department. They love me. They feed me the goodies.

"Stupid users" are extremely polite.

I died and went to admin heaven?

Armenian radio is asked:

>

>

According to the manager:
- Computer won't turn on - I call the administrator. The administrator comes in, raises his hands to the sky, mutters unintelligible words to himself, turns my chair 10 times around its axis, kicks the computer - it starts working. Once again he raises his hands to the sky, mutters something, leaves.
At the words of the sysadmin:
- I come to the user - the fool was spinning on his chair, the power cord wrapped around his foot and the computer popped out. I swear to myself, untangle it, shove the computer with my foot under the table, turn it on, walk away.