Humour - page 37

>

Mathemat:

that's five.

Learn MQLs. At least to avoid that kind of thing))

>

alsu:

Learn MQLs. At least to avoid that kind of thing))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh5xu35bAxA

This kills the bug

What could be better than an early morning,
When the world is dewy and sunny,
Sprawled out by the window on the couch,
To dissect a bug with a pretty face?

He sneaks into my new module,
He's trying to hurt me, the bug.
But he got caught in the debugger's net,
Now he's going to have to live...

I'll feed him lines of code
And slowly tear his legs off
To learn its nature thoroughly
So that I don't make any new mistakes.

Cause I know they'll be swallowed,
Without thinking, just to kill one...
And thousands and thousands of them, I'll be damned,
They'll come to feed on his corpse!

Well, to the uninvited guest, long torture.
Think not, I am no sadist!
To destroy mercilessly any mistake.
Is my job. I'm a programmer

I have an old email account that no one has written to in a long time. And then I got spam from a dating site in droves. In my right mind and in my right mind I couldn't have been registered there, but how could I unsubscribe from this outrage? I had to enter this site, to pass the procedure of password recovery, to go to the settings, but it turned out that there is no opportunity to delete the account.

I grieved, corresponded with technical support, was advised to send a fax to Germany, where this site lives, to remove the registration, and changed my address to the address of the technical support of the service. They never bothered me again.

And no dogs

This story happened a few years ago, at the time of periodic changes in ICQ protocols. Old Quip-2005 suddenly refused to connect to the server and ICQ is needed - it is the main mean of communication between offices.

What to do? Corporate rules represented by administrator have forbidden to install Miranda of home build - only official ICQ (oh no!) or Quip (according to Google, fresh build of Infium already conquered the problem).

I'm installing Infium. I turn off thousand of small checkboxes with different red bullshit and get not turning off mail account on qip.ru (like it exists - and to hell with it) and badly not turning off my own jabber.

Not only did I receive equally inseparable qiprush spam, but I also received inseparable notifications about status change and some other half-list crap. And about all of this appeared equally unreleasable notifications in the tray.

Professional Quip users can now say that everything is disabled, but apparently the box was buried too deep. So the solution was a radical one. I went into anti-spam settings of my email account and told them to delete all messages from addresses like *@*.*.

Quip's automatic social features couldn't find a solution against this kind of scrap.

About kip swore - sent a command line
qip.exe /Isolated -- Only ICQ.

- Waiter!

- What do you want?

- An egg.

- Boil it? Fry? Scratch?