Humour - page 44

DmitriyN:
The question is who is going to pay for the four wrecked cars. Of course, the taxpayers. The traffic code does not specify this situation.

Surprisingly, it is. In this case, according to the traffic code, the order of passing the vehicle is not regulated, and the drivers have to 'agree' on this on their own. Who will pass whom and for what, is another question. I think the ambulance and fire brigade will pass first, but the cops and officials will be second, but happy, because they earned money on providing additional services, so to speak.

Finally, someone has managed
to put women's thoughts into a simple and easy-to-understand scheme

How on earth would you come up with such a thing?)

<a href="/en/47854/

>

DmitriyN:
The question is who is going to pay for the four wrecked cars. Of course, the taxpayers. The traffic code does not specify this situation.

The picture does not show everything, the main road is not marked, but it should be unambiguously. Vehicles have the same advantages, i.e. passing each other according to normal rules.

fozi:
How on earth would you come up with such a thing?)

http://www.ainmarh.com/women.htm

Integer:

The picture does not show everything, the main road is not marked, it should be unambiguously. Vehicles have the same advantages, i.e. passing each other according to the normal rules.

What if it is an intersection where there is no main road?

Integer:
This is bullshit. Pool 50m, 50/1.60 = 30 people. 29*65=1885 kg on the shoulders of the lower one. What happens to a man who falls from a height of 50 m into the water on his belly...
Dimitri, could you calculate the force of impact when falling into water from a height of 50 meters (in a circular fall)? What kind of acceleration would a person experience?

Guys, come on, this is a humour thread :) ;)