Humour - page 47

A cleaner is a KADR who can kick the director out of his office and not let him in until the floor is dry =)

xxx: Romance, candles, bubble bath. And my nephew crayon, s..., poured food dye blue in all the jars of salt and gel, and I due to poor eyesight did not understand what to what ...
xxx: Anyway, the lights are on and we're fucking blue, and Dasha is laughing her head off looking at my blue manhood, so the romance is over (
Ooh: dumbass, you should've told me that's the way to go! Like, avatar style sex.

xxx: Skype is not adapted to our mentality and vocabulary. No smiley face on accordion

Robocops appeared in Vladikavkaz!

Сотрудники МВД руками начали останавливать трамвай, что позволило сбавить скорость вагона.

Read more: http: //top.rbc.ru/incidents/19/07/2012/660791.shtml

PapaYozh:
Gotta lose a couple of sacks of potatoes.))

PapaYozh:

The moral of the story is: citizens, use cheap mobile phones - even if you lose one, it's very likely you'll get it back.

And don't buy that Apple crap. There are many other decent phones in the world that are not inferior to modern i-go***s: Siemens A35, Nokia 3110, Motorola Startac, etc.

Finally, someone has managed
to present women's thoughts in a simple and clear scheme

fozi: how do you come up with such an idea?))
what's cool, it's also mosaic, if you line the whole page, it will fit together and form a bigsingle factory of blue balls :)