Humour - page 17

>

Mathemat:
How are you going to do the shoring? The fifth floor isn't the third...

It looks like the first floor is hanging there... :-)

In constant gloom... Although it may have been a good one, who knows who lives there...

Mathemat:
How are you going to do the shoring? The fifth floor isn't the third...
that's why it's humorous.

denis_orlov:

Denis, collective farming is voluntary... :)

Personally, I see the subject of your indignation as a mutual aid fund: today you helped, tomorrow you will be helped. Every "contributor" has been warned a hundred times and knows exactly what he is involved in.

Yes, of course, by donating blood money the participant hopes to get more (just like any other trader), but he or she is consciously ready to part with it.

Every win is an assistance in stealing from those who do not expect to win...

and every profit then what?

how is it possible to collapse the financial system by accumulating and redistributing the monetary units of this very system as a target commodity(!)

If you are really interested, I can explain (in private, otherwise I get banned and banned)

All that will collapse is the welfare of those very "lucky" holders of the cash-in-transit notes

"Spring will show who's where $rul..." © Folk wisdom

In other words, time will judge us. I've bet ON, you are against. Only I have already won, and you are a bystander.

+ =

moskitman:
...In other words, time will judge us. I bet O, you bet against. Only I've already won, and you're a bystander.
I have calmed down about you. Your behavior is fully consistent with the concept of this "business project" - to be inside the process, help attract new contributors, get your money regardless of the fate of others.
Personally, I would be squeamish, but I don't give advice to others.

granit77:
I've calmed down about you. Your behaviour is fully in line with the concept of this "business project" - being inside the process, helping to attract new contributors, getting your money regardless of the fate of the rest.
Personally, I would be squeamish, but I don't give advice to others.

Uncle Vitya, all of the above, apart from "helping to attract new depositors", applies to you as a trader. And "being inside the process" and "getting your money" and "regardless of the fate of the others" (market participants, of course).

So what would you do? Helping to attract?

As you can see, I argue my point of view. Always. As best I can. Well, argue it back to me, too...

What is there to object to? Pyramid managers always manage to withdraw their money (at the expense of ordinary participants' losses), you're right about that. Business as business, but some irresponsible ones are squeamish :))

moskitman:

Denis, collective farming is voluntary... :)

Voluntary? Have you read history, about collectivization? Collectivization is also a method of centralizing resources. But the methods of attraction are different, bullet or ideology.

I know it's a joke, though. :)

Personally, I see the subject of your indignation as a mutual aid fund: today you helped, tomorrow you will be helped. Every "contributor" has been warned a hundred times and knows exactly what he is involved in.

You're looking at it in vain, there's no indignation there, just a little bit of grief about the imperfection of the world, but I can handle it:)

But about "warned", it's different. Every depositor is brainwashed. The "warning" saturated with the site and videos on YouTube, it is finely tuned PR, which stinks of falsehood from a mile away from the computer. But people are fooled because do notmake fools of them at all.

You see, there are people and things that contribute to this world in a positive, developmental, progressive way. These people create, build, enrich civilization and culture, educate and develop humanity. They improve our world. Forgive the pathos. And there are other businesses aimed at destruction and primitivization, at duping society, for profit, of course.

And everyone chooses a cause to their liking. You know what I mean?

Yes, of course, transferring blood money, the participant hopes to get more (as any trader), but knowingly is ready to part with it.

Same thing. Did you understand this not long ago?

A game where the winners take from the losers. The only question is who the winners are. And who are the judges?

If you are really interested, I can explain (in private, otherwise you get banned and banned).

Would you be so kind as to clarify.

In other words, time will judge us. I bet HA, you bet against. Only I - have already won, and you - a bystander.

To be clear, I didn't bet at all. I just do not want to participate, knowing full well that I may also have time something (and maybe even a lot!) To win. It's a long explanation. Success and joy of being is not measured by the replenishment of a pocket, especially at the expense of emptying two neighbours' pockets... Otherwise, the most successful would be master pickpockets, as the elementary and fastest model of replenishment... :)

Hmmm... It's funny... Time has long since judged everything! But it still teaches very few people, because their mistakes are the most precious and inalienable, it is the choice of the soul. History repeats itself time and again, but every time they say: "Time will judge ...", as if hoping that this time "Chapayev will not drown".

And as for winning, I won't repeat myself. It's up to you to rejoice in your "winnings".

С точки зрения банальной эрудиции, each individual critically motivating abstraction cannot ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivism by conceptually interpreting generally accepted defining polarizers, so the consensus reached by the dialectical material classification of universal motivations in the paradigmatic relations of predicates solves the problem of refining the forming geotransplanatory quasi-puzzlists of all kinetically correlating aspects. On this basis, we conclude that each arbitrarily chosen predicate-absorbing object of rational mystical induction can be discretely determined with the application of a situational paradigm of the communicative-functional type in the presence of a detective-archaic distributive image in Hilbert convergence space, However a parallel colaborative analysis of spectrographic sets, isomorphic to multiband hyperbolic paraboloids interpreting the anthropocentric Neo-Lagrange polynomial, reveals a positional significativity of the gentile theory of psychoanalysis, which must be taken into account as a consequence Since not only the esoteric, but also the existential apperceptional entropologist antecedentally passivated by high-material substance, possesses prismatic idiosyncrasy, but since the valence factor is negative, so too, the antagonistic discreditism degenerates in an exhibitionary direction, since, being in the prepubertal state, practically every subject, melancholically aware of embryonic claustrophobia, can extrapolate any process of integration and differentiation in both directions, hence it follows that as a result of synchronisation, limited by a minimal image interpolation, all methods of convergence concept require almost traditional transformations of neocolonialism. The budding neo-colonies have a growing season of three to eight phenotypic homozygotes, but they are all only the fundamental basis of the sociogenetic superstructure of the cryogenic-creative process of gerontologisation. This basis can be augmented by a hectaplasma accelerator of bioinert colloidal cells of contagious concretization, but the introduction of concretization entails the application of set theory and distributive analysis methods, which is due to the fact that transcendental polycondensation of neronospores in perplex chaos can only incubate complex morphosis when the dominant constituent is quasitentennially universal, and occurs rather suddenly. Obviously, all of the above sheds light on the theory of predicative sensations of the subjecc tive that are absolutely nonfunctional under the conditions of abstract chaos.