MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 9

OnGoing: But I first suggested that the portfolio diversification should be evaluated post-facto, i.e. already after the individual symbols have been run.
Only in the case of non-use of information from other symbols. Then yes, you can.

tara:

Igor (I think so), something tells me that you are not involved in auto-trading and do not intend to.

Do you want a draw?

I don't get it)) What more do you want?) Say straight out what you think.

Critics of the MT5 multicurrency tester are advised to run MultiMovings type Expert Advisor from the codebase in visualization mode - see what a proper and real potechnical multicurrency testing is.

This will immediately show the gap in the quality of the simulation of the market environment in MT4 and MT5.

You have to study the possibilities in practice, instead of repeating the made-up myths about the influence of marketing. Everything is available - download it, read it, test it.

Yeah... no sooner had I got the hang of MT4 than it was time to switch to MT5)) no... better wait for MT6)

Although... The main thing is to be able to put logic in the code... The syntax hasn't changed much... I think it shouldn't be too difficult.

OnGoing:
I don't get it)) What more do you want?) Say straight out what you think.

Saying:

1. You have never made a computer programme with your own hands.

2. There are no paranoid games, there are rituals. You are understudied...

Renat:

Critics of the MT5 multicurrency tester are advised to run MultiMovings type Expert Advisor from the codebase in visualization mode - see what a proper and real potechnical multicurrency testing is.

This will immediately show the gap in the quality of simulation of the market environment in MT4 and MT5.

You have to study the possibilities in practice, instead of repeating the made-up myths about the influence of marketing. Everything is available - download it, read it, test it.

I'm sorry, but I was watching the testing in MT5 in visual mode. To be honest, I was horrified.

I cannot understand whether there are huge holes in history or not. I don't understand, sometimes it even prevents to modify TPs and swears the price is wrong.

I do not remember all details, but tester of five seemed rather strange. Sometimes behaves inadequately. Maybe it was my mistake of course.

tara:

Saying:

1. You have never made a computer programme with your own hands.

2. There are no paranoid games, there are rituals. You are undereducated...

Weird, what else can I say.)

What can you do, you're entitled to your opinion.

But it is still unclear where you draw such conclusions. And "EWM", so reverently, with a gasp).

2Mathemat Alexey, you are wrong. To the EA in the MT4 tester, any symbol and timeframe ONLCs are available. You can not trade on them, but you can read them. True, we should not forget about looking ahead on older timeframes and synchronization on other symbols.

But an indicator put on a visual chart can see only its TF and symbol, it is true. But the visual mode chart has nothing to do with testing. It is only a visualizer.

Given your clearly visible attitudes, I'm sure you got it wrong.

Please try again with the expert in question.

OnGoing:

Sorry, but I watched the testing in MT5 in visual mode. To be honest I was horrified at all.

I don't understand whether there are huge holes in the history or not. I don't understand, sometimes it even prevents to modify TPs and swears the price is wrong.

I do not remember all details, but tester of five seemed rather strange. Sometimes behaves inadequately. Maybe it was my mistake of course.

Wrong of course. )) Everything works like clockwork if done correctly. Feel free to ask questions in the Dummies Questions thread. They will always help. ))