MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 10

Renat:

Given your clearly visible attitudes, I'm sure you got it wrong.

Please try again with the expert in question.

OK, we'll take another look)

OnGoing:

Strange, what else can I say.)

What can you do, you are entitled to your opinion.

But still, it is unclear where such conclusions come from. And "EWM", so reverently, with a gasp).

I can do it without aspiration:OnGoing: you have not created anything in MT4 or MT5. Nothing at all. And you're not an interactive psychologist:)

tol64:

Wrong of course. )) Everything works like clockwork if done properly. Feel free to ask questions in the Questions from the "dummies". They will always help. ))

Thanks, I'm usually used to sorting out the documents myself. There's already a lot on google.

I didn't say that I've already mastered the five to the end, it's impossible to do so brashly. I'm trying and experimenting, making small sacrifices so far, taking as much as I need for my current tasks.

tara:

I can say without aspiration:OnGoing: you have created nothing in either MT4 or MT5. Nothing at all. And you're not an interactive psychologist:)
Oh, yeah. Can you prove it? Why do you have so many stones in your sinecure?)

OnGoing:

Thanks, I'm usually used to sorting out the documents myself. There's already a lot on the google.

I didn't say that I've already mastered the five to the end, it's impossible to do so brashly. I am trying and experimenting, making small sacrifices so far, taking as much as I need for my current tasks.

There is no derision on my part, if anything. I mean, feel free to ask, there's nothing wrong with that. You can even see the occasional MQL5 shark asking questions in that thread. The teachings are light. Good luck.

tol64:
There was no ridicule on my part, if anything. My point is, feel free to ask, there's nothing wrong with that. You can even see the occasional MQL5 shark asking questions in that thread. The teachings are light. Good luck.
Ok, thanks, I will take it into account.

Put google aside - everything is available at mql5.com in Russian, including an excellent search engine for the entire volume of material.

FAQ: 2Mathemat Alexey, you are wrong. In the MT4 tester, any symbol and timeframe ONLC is available to the EA.

I probably went too far with symbol visibility. I apologize to everyone for inaccurate information. By the way, here is an attempt to implement multi-currency testing, if anyone is interested.

Renat:

When does MT6 come out?

jelizavettka:

When is MT6 coming out?

Are you waiting for MT6 already?! Maybe in 8 years. Study MT5/MQL5 for now. )))