[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 224

Tantrik:
2766 to close - the correction will start holobal on m15, lower only on monday tuesday...

Tantric, don't take it seriously)))) So audi with me don't you want to sell?

strangerr:

Tantrik, don't take it too seriously))) So you don't want to sell the Audi with me?
I attached a screenshot to my post.!

Tantrik:
I have attached a screenshot to my post!

I'm asking about aud, are you selling?

strangerr:

Tantrik, don't take it seriously)))) So you don't want to sell an audit with me?

I need 1.0386 and five more points, and then I'll close it!

I'm seriously thinking of opening a mini account, throw 300 quid in it, monitor it on onyx (make everything open - transparent) - and have a good time!

Tantrik:

I need 1.0386 and five more points, and then I'll close it!

I'm seriously thinking of opening a mini account, throw 300 quid in it - monitor it on onyx (make everything open - transparent) - and have a blast!

Well, then catch a moose as a New Year present)))

strangerr:

Well, then catch a moose as a New Year present)))
are you on a bender? is it the end of the new year or are you talking about the next one 2013 - maybe (i have small moose - no profit)

Separate the Tantrik from the Manitoba )))) New Year's Eve in a few hours I'm already drinking beer )))

Tantrik:
are you on a binge? is it the end of the new year or are you talking about the next 2013 - maybe (and they're small moose - no profit)

Old New Year)))

strangerr:

Old New Year)))

so write the old new year!

and here's an old aude forecast :))))))))

Happy New Year, everyone! Let all the elks go with the old year, and the Water Dragon will come with lots of profits!