[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 229

nikelodeon:

They have been awake for a long time now..... The point of the sessions is that the stock markets open, and at the forex market ALL are chopping 24 hours a day....... And the americans and the europeans and the Asians.....

If the stock goes down, the quid goes up. The americans have a shitty report from JPMorgan.

strangerr:

If we fail, we fail far away:

its the euras pulling down.

Tantrik:
he's being pulled down by the euras.

It's his time, in your same picture I drew over the weekend and you called it a caricature)))

strangerr:

I would have gone higher and on eur entry I had a signal from 1.2827...but as I have to attend work I have to settle for where I have managed))

strangerr:

why don't you break even?

strangerr:

Its time, on your picture at the weekend I drew it and you called it a caricature))))

first down 80pp. then up 240pp. - that's according to my forecast, according to yours it was already down 240pp! (or the same 500pp - then a new account - so started trading?)

changed my mind to take the eur - i will buy from the market.

Yep, unreleased trend so far.... The euro certainly did.... :))))))

Tantrik:
first down 80pp. then up 240pp. - that was my prediction, yours was already down 240pp! (or the same 500pp - then a new account - so started trading?)

Don't bullshit, go through it, it says specific numbers: entry, sl, etc.

In the boo early.

strangerr:

Don't rub it in, look it up, there are specific numbers written there: input, sl, etc.

It's early to the boo.

It's written! Later, a screenshot! - i do not need this austral (again, i have a drawdown), will the eu drop to what? and will there be a pullback? where are the buy volumes?

Tantrik:
It's written! Later, a screenshot! - I do not need this austral (again, it has a drawdown), will the eu drop to where? and will there be a pullback?

There are no buying volumes anywhere)))) What kind of a sick person would buy, maybe a fix at the end of the day.