[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 218

strangerr:

I always have time because I don't catch peaks)))
yes yes bought and immediately moose - and plenty of time to spare (or like me without stops)

MobileMan:

forex is sometimes like a bluff game... There are a lot of scams.
In the rare exceptions where you don't know the rules... on everyone else the rules are usually known...

Well that's it..... it looks like it's slowly going down.... Of course with pullbacks, we can't do without them....

emotraid:

nope, we'll have a tender for the cool ones soon )))))

we're stuck, mobile, when will we get down to 1.27?

Best case scenario, you close in b/w, worst case, 20-30 pips loss.

Tantrik:
yes yes bought and immediately moose - and plenty of free time (or like me without stops)

It's stupid to work without stops, just like it's stupid to catch pullbacks in a trend, even if it's a short-term one.

strangerr:

I don't know what to do with them, but I'm sure they'll be happy to help me.

They say something about foundations...? like italy failed the auction? (I knew it and left the sells).

(it's an interesting position to give a signal, and then my house is on the edge - where should I put the stop?)

nikelodeon:
All signal down on the hour, possible pullback to 2860, but only for a few hours, otherwise down.... True without much confirmation....
The probability of an upward move is high without a renewal of the high in the form of formation of the second shoulder on n1...

Oxide:
I think it will fall to 1.28; then up to 1.297
this is realistically impossible as on H4 a reversal has already been formed - only an upward correction ...

strangerr:

And the pound is straight up screaming: BUY ME!!!))

so the pound is seriously up...

Tantrik:

They say something about foundations...? like italy failed the auction? (i knew it and left the sells)

(it's an interesting position to give a signal, and then my house is on the edge - where should I put the stop?)

Received signal from the orbital station bx index target 82.13 (here)