[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 479

What about the volumes up?!

OlegTs:
I think the sellers are selling out, they think that since we are not going up, the bulls are exhausted and it is time to sell, it would be nice to have a herd of elks on them now, so they are probably going up:)

They will get them now.

After hitting yesterday's daily high around 1.3053 the Euro/Dollar exchange rate ended trading at 1.3014 in New York. During the trading in Asia euro was subject to selling pressure amid the lack of agreement between Greece and the representative of its creditors regarding the debt relief, as well as due to the article published in Wall Street Journal, according to which Portugal may need additional financial support from the European Union. However on the eve of the early European session the single currency began to recover on the background of the closing of short positions by speculators, who before tomorrow's FOMC decision on rates do not want to remain in long positions on the dollar. At the moment dealers note large buy orders at 1.2950, as well as bids at 1.2980. Bids remain on the approach to 1.3030 and above a series of sell orders at 1.3075/77. Source: Forexpf.Ru - Forex News

Does the stringer on the cluster turn out to be 13012 support?

strangerr:

They're getting them now.
HOW DO YOU DO IT??????????????

I always wondered, if this project (delta) gets shut down, what will you do7 ))))

Stranger, have the targets at the top changed?

3060 sold out big fish, or moose, or both, which makes no difference really, so there's no point in going upwards any more?

OlegTs:
3060 sold out big fish, or moose, or both, which makes no difference, so there's no point in going upwards any more?

I think so.