[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 227

Yeahaahhhhhh i remember my position opened at the beginning of the trend, and all you nasty bulls of this forum.... You guys are so bad you could lose all your money :))))

Good bounce it seems, even got super in love for the day, so the day is not wasted....

Tantrik:
the index will go up at the expense of the euro! and aud along with gold, what kind of radio is that?

Radio and tv programmes. The index does not rise at the expense of something, it either rises or falls)))

nikelodeon:
Good bounce it seems, even got into superlatives for the day, so the day is not wasted....

I've already got 50% of the depo on the plus side, but I'm holding on. No breakeven (early) and no TP yet

MobileMan:

I already have 50% of my depo on the plus side, but I'm holding on. No breakeven (early) and no TP yet

Mobile man you are cool, at least because you have iron balls..... Not everyone can withstand the drawdown, but those who can will be rewarded :))))))

strangerr:

Radio and TV programmes. The index does not rise because of anything, it either rises or falls)))
so is it going according to the forecast? (what do you care - my forecasts are coming true :)))))) Thanks for the radio! (kept the link - my opera has been repaired!)

nikelodeon:

Mobile man you're cool, at least because you've got iron balls..... Not everyone can take the slump, but those who can will be rewarded. ))))))

Was that a drawdown?! At the peak it was 70ppt... (14% depo). Understand that I'm trading in the medium term, where back and forth of 100pp is the order of the day.

Lucky you, you have iron balls and I didn't move in)))) I'll wait for the rebound

emotraid:

Lucky you, you have iron balls and I didn't move in)))) I'll wait for the rebound

not today... (again, I'm talking about a global rebound)

Well that's not a trivial move for the euR.... It's down too much....